Sign in to follow this  
imhim

Initiating... The Sex

When ur approaching a relationship wid ur girl/man (or recently in a relationship), when do u think is a good timeframe/span before u both should have the sex...peoples experiences with regards to timeframe welcomed

u shudnt hav 2 ask, wen u get her in ur room, and she lyes down, its on, long as shes willin 2 strip, if not cud end up wiv a case on ur hands

When ur approaching a relationship wid ur girl/man (or recently in a relationship), when do u think is a good timeframe/span before u both should have the sex...peoples experiences with regards to timeframe welcomed
You're a virgin ain't you???

'The sex' you know. There is no real time, just when it feels right for the both of you.Things like that shouldn't be 'planned'.

Guest haze-e
all i know is by referring to it as 'the sex' i dont think u should be having any.thats my personal beliefs on the matter/thread
:D

u shudnt hav 2 ask, wen u get her in ur room, and she lyes down, its on, long as shes willin 2 strip, if not cud end up wiv a case on ur hands
:D

Man, I'm pretty sure everybody who passes through love & life is above the age of 17 and has hopefully had sex (intercourse for the imbeciles). So Why ask when the right time to hit it is? look at your previous piece of vaginal wall destroying and gage FEELINGS, ATTRACTION & INTEREST.Done, now go and HIT IT and tell her Mac told me to thrust like King Shaka