Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Aches

Okay so boom, I was banging out gym for 2 or 3 months. Started noticing a minor difference in self. But I never really had aches after heavy work outs. Then I stopped going to gym for about another 2 months.I recently got back on this ting, obviously I'm not doing half the weight I used to on most apparatus. But I know my limits. But now this time around... A day after my workouts I'm fine, but 2-3 days after my workout, I get some severe aches & stiffness. Nothong I cant put up with but its just uncomfortable. For instance today, I can hardly straighten my arm after working triceps.Is this normal?

speaking for quite a lot of people it happens to... it happens to - you jus have to make sure you stretch before... during... and afterull see the differenceor get a girl to massage you

Aches are normal. For faster recovery, get more sleep. I noticed that I usually get it two days after but if I get 8+ hours sleep on the night that I went, I get it the next day.

Aches are normal. For faster recovery, get more sleep. I noticed that I usually get it two days after but if I get 8+ hours sleep on the night that I went, I get it the next day.
sleep is very important and so is your diet....make sure your daily food intake consists of a very decent amount of protein, especially after your gym session....also, make sure you stretch before and after your gym session, it may seem gay BUT it needs to be done!

try stretch ur aching muscles every couple hoursget 7-8 hours sleep regularlyplenty protein, but dont forget carbs+fat. equally important

Yeah its sleep, thats when your muscles repair etc, so if your not getting enough the process will be delayed thus happening a few days later