Facebook been hacked?!

Mr Q

double niggers u kno..... fackk LOLp.s some tried hack my facebook and send some sh*t to his own girlfriend from my account like say i was even moving to ehr.. therefore im now gonna punch him up
are you really going to punch him up though?or will you a have a small convo and just ask him not to do it again?
tbh i actually will punch this guy up.. thats violation of my privacy.

double niggers u kno..... fackk LOLp.s some tried hack my facebook and send some sh*t to his own girlfriend from my account like say i was even moving to ehr.. therefore im now gonna punch him up
are you really going to punch him up though?or will you a have a small convo and just ask him not to do it again?
no you wont.

i cjust like that thread you created''im gonna kill someone''swear your that mr potato from toy story clone?only thing your murdering is a plate full of meat

bane are you asian?

i cjust like that thread you created''im gonna kill someone''swear your that mr potato from toy story clone?only thing your murdering is a plate full of meat
PM me if u have issues with me... dont do it infront of people to earn stripes.

PM me if u have issues with me... dont do it infront of people to earn stripes.
lololgangster persona application deniedno slots available already have fear none and briscogotta wait until a vacancy pops up

bane are you asian?
ye holla for discounts at my dads dentist and half price at my uncles cornershop
cheers mate.

hdtutdutedT"PULL OUT THE LENG FROM THE CAR.. WOIIIIII"them random shots there