What Do You Offer To Vip2?

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
im the funniest breah on heresome of you just dont realise itim also the smartest
hmmi fink you fall into the getting moisted by rsonists links category tbh
how dare you speak of rsonist like thati ought to spank you into next equinox

Guest Esquilax
I come to El oh El / chill ...I offer a .... female opinion [females on here = dying breed]*shrugs*
i think you should reply in photographs from now onlike if a thread SHOCKS youtake a pic of ureself like :-0or if mandem are talking about how many guns they have or how good their hustle/ swagger is take a pic like :confused:

I come to El oh El / chill ...I offer a .... female opinion [females on here = dying breed]*shrugs*
i think you should reply in photographs from now onlike if a thread SHOCKS youtake a pic of ureself like :-0or if mandem are talking about how many guns they have or how good their hustle/ swagger is take a pic like :confused:
lol at her not being excited by the last line tbh
Nah ur lifestyle dont appeal to me still

lol at her not being excited by the last line tbh
Nah ur lifestyle dont appeal to me still
DipsetGuns.jpg