Name the Different Nationalities You've slept with

General Mac

Name some different nationalities that you've been with, and give examples of how it was different from the norm. Me personally, Ive been with South African - I'm South African so the sh*t was too passionate and loving but geography went against usZimbabwean - Right Next door to South Africa but she was a dirty skank whore who did the whole 9Chinese, Spanish - Good NutIrish - Wifed her for couple yearsEnglish - Romford, Liquid LegendaryVietnamese/Jamaican - FAILED to make it lastKurdish - 1 nut and she dissappearedBengali - My current Mrs Ex best friendEgyptian (Love of My Life)My black chicks, my beautiful black chicks, I love you all but sometimes you need this...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Jamaican.That's it. LOLAlthough one was half Jamaican and half Cuban. She was a sick lash. Proper puts in work.In fact, one of them I'm not even sure what she was, I always just assumed she was a jammo.

First gurl was black, from america then moved to GBR when she was young, could do splits when f*ck*ng.English white - Some where sick, little were shitMauritian (sp) Asian - Was on doing everything, f*cked her in the forestMixed: Black Jamaican/White English - Freak!!!Mixed: Italian white/English white - Sexiest gurl I ever slammed, 10/10 she was looks wise, man handled the bitch.Mixed: Morroccan arab/berban/black/50% Irish white - My time!!!Indian - Wanted me to be rough.Greek - Completely sh*t in bed, f*ck*ng waste, I would never EVER go out with a greek gurl again, give them to my greek manden still. The way I am put off them is extreme, especially in a club if one moves to man.

• Downvote 1

By far the most UNDERWHELMING sexual experience of my life was with a Yardie bitch.Thought it was gonna be like Passa Passa KMT I got a flapping fish. Communication was jokes though.
LOL your expectations were a bit too high Sav.*pats back*

LOL Marlo. Man you niggs aint hit Chinese yet? Is it that hard around your parts? Them bitches are easy provided they don't chill with a wannabe Triad named Huang. I'm wifed up but the craving for a Curry chick are insane, just thinking it is infidelity of the highest order.Come on Marlo, trade your war stories, I'm interested to know the caliber/Types of female you've gutted.But yeah some these niggaz are reaching...

My black chicks, my beautiful black chicks, I love you all but sometimes you need this...
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
fjdfg jdgkgfkl fgf*cking a chick with dignity :D 'she's like gets into some civil rights sh*t'fgl tyi9tr i9rt 'When you sucking d*ck, make a sound between retarded & choking. . . brush your teeth>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________Man dropped some REAL TALKS!

Swedish-Standard sterotypical blonde dirty whore used to buss on her faceSwedish and dominican-ex girlfriend she was stoosh but her face was too muchenglish white- sloshes I meet in dances/after shots etcTanzanian- spoke to me in swahili it was my boys cousin some fat breastssomali-was a friends half sister face was any default lighty but back off was madPolish-dirtGhanian-Ex girlfriend standard tingangolan/portugues-boooom tingothers are the dark skin chicks that beg bare nationalities who i cant even rememberhavent done asian/chinese yet though

AmericanIndianFilipinaMongolianKoreanRussianHalf ArabianIrishGrenadianJamaicanEnglishWelshFrenchAustralianKiwiGreekOn the list are Japanese just to say you haveBrazilian or similarBarbadianAmerican was the craziest x2Korean was the most hard workAustralian was the easiestGrenadian I had to tell the most lies Mongolian was the worst

AmericanIndianFilipinaMongolianKoreanRussianHalf ArabianIrishGrenadianJamaicanEnglishWelshFrenchAustralianKiwiGreekOn the list are Japanese just to say you haveBrazilian or similarBarbadianAmerican was the craziest x2Korean was the most hard workAustralian was the easiestGrenadian I had to tell the most lies Mongolian was the worst
ur sig >>