Thugtician

Da Luv Doc

sh*t is disgusting how they locked him off.. U see how they're f*ckin stupid tho.. When it comes to battyman now they cry freedom of speech/ expression an talkin bout equal rights an all that sh*t Censorship is alot stil but its absolutely everywhere even vip..

Gays are in charge. They use the "everyone has freedom of speech" to justify their views being forced on us.It is an obvious plot to destroy mankind, or at least the natural way to reproduce.It all makes sence, making so much things about slag women to try to make women slags, showing excessive amount of homosexuality in the media, trying to clone and make more advancements in test tube babies so it will not even need a female body.They are trying a ting!!!

Last night and about 5am I was listening to the guy, mans bare jokes!!!
sh*t is disgusting how they locked him off.. U see how they're f*ckin stupid tho.. When it comes to battyman now they cry freedom of speech/ expression an talkin bout equal rights an all that sh*t Censorship is alot stil but its absolutely everywhere even vip..
i was up til 4 watching these last night and i was just about to show it to my friend (female) and now i see thisim pissed off tbh

as i said he is right on pretty much everything he has said tbh and many people know this but dont express it like him but one of the way that all men EXPRESS what he has said in these vids is the way we live our liveshencenuff man here NOT wanting a relationshipnuff man here NOT making baby mothers their girlnuff man here NOT wifeying hoesetcetcand im glad nuff man are on this