What's the best Crow you have ever smoked?

Corrigan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amnesia cheese.....proof or ur lyingBlue Cheese Purchased: Barney’s - November - 2008 Blue Cheese Barneys MarijuanaOrigin: Cheese and blueberry. Bio.Look: These buds are solid and firm to the touch. Give it a hard press and it will be "springy". Light green, it is almost white in many areas with very light yellow-orange hairs emerging from long reaching calyxes, stretching for the sun. The leaves are a bit larger, but all of these are still covered with resin.Smell: This is simply mouth-watering! Fruity, a bit zesty like the usual cheese. Rich smells, strong and obviously potent; it's nice to find a bit of that Indica fruity scent in here.Taste: A dry hit is wonderfully fruity with just a sweet touch of cheese. There is a sweet, yet musty taste that has a bit of lemon peel zest. It burns so smoothly you end up taking bigger hits than you can stand. The ‘zesty’ builds up; there is a vaporous quality to this.Effects: FX are a combo of ‘flashy’ / ‘slashy’ visual effects and a body smashing, gravity-like, feeling. Just a bit of this bud can make you feel a bit wasted. ‘Double-blink’ weed has me taking a second look at everything just to make sure I actually saw what I saw. Not sleepy, quite psychedelic, lots of colours. I really consider this a "happy weed".Overall: I really like this gear. It has all of the important qualities that make cannabis a wonderful natural gift from the gods.

i really want to try G13 and chocolopeo BTW, Amnesia cafe has been shut down, i picked up the Amnesia strain from Blues Brothers cafe but i think thats been shut down aswellWe should do Hash aswell, for me Nepal hash was the best, didn't really try much thoughi also want to try blue cheese

dat 35euro a gram hash/resin ting, 4get what its called but its light blue
Think thats bubble-hash, proper sparkling like the ocean under the sun''The two main commercial ice-water filtration systems available are "Bubble Bags" from Fresh Headies and the Ice-o-lator, another product developed by Mila. Both operate on the same principle of using cold water and filtering bags to isolate trichomes. You can also make your own kit by acquiring mesh of the appropriate sizes and carefully sowing it into bags of strong material.''