RZA=Bubs from THE WIRE

Corrigan

29_rza_lgl.jpg03_royo_lg.jpg
Wha da fa is the meaning of this? you cupcake beech, I should call you Wendy. It is like me trying to say nigga harry cutting look like that bitch ass harry potter.man-CC5116-188.jpgHarry-Potter.jpgGo mek yourself some icecubes or something before i repo your computer mudasuka. Shet.
Harry cutting and harry potter have some similarities. Say if someone said cutting was potter's dad your saying you wouldn't believe it.

29_rza_lgl.jpg03_royo_lg.jpg
Wha da fa is the meaning of this? you cupcake beech, I should call you Wendy. It is like me trying to say nigga harry cutting look like that bitch ass harry potter.man-CC5116-188.jpgHarry-Potter.jpgGo mek yourself some icecubes or something before i repo your computer mudasuka. Shet.
Harry cutting and harry potter have some similarities. Say if someone said cutting was potter's dad your saying you wouldn't believe it.
Nigga wha da fa you talking about? You are talking foolishness.So you saying if someone told you any ginger man was ron weasley dad you wouldn't belive it, even though there are similarities? Shet Nigga. Shet.