Sign in to follow this  
Smokey Barz

SB.TV - Konan & Krept (HD)

sheeezWHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT RIDING OUT ON PRICKS IN MORNING HOURSYOU AIN'T RIDING OUT ON sh*tYOUR RIDE EQUALS TO ALTON TOWERSMY RIDE EQUALS DEAD CORPSE AND FLOWERSf*ck OFFFFFFFFFIM OUT ERE TRYNA GET MAD DOEMAD BLOW, HAVE YOUR HEAD LOOKING LIKE SPAG BOLLEAVE YOU SLEEPING WITH THE FISH AND TADPOLESEARGER6THRV56TURSHOULDN'T HAVE LET THE BEEF GROW LIKE A TUMOURI'LL LET THE TING BLOW, KILL OFF THE CANCER IN HIMSB.TV's doing alot

sheeezWHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT RIDING OUT ON PRICKS IN MORNING HOURSYOU AIN'T RIDING OUT ON sh*tYOUR RIDE EQUALS TO ALTON TOWERSMY RIDE EQUALS DEAD CORPSE AND FLOWERSf*ck OFFFFFFFFFIM OUT ERE TRYNA GET MAD DOEMAD BLOW, HAVE YOUR HEAD LOOKING LIKE SPAG BOLLEAVE YOU SLEEPING WITH THE FISH AND TADPOLESEARGER6THRV56TURSHOULDN'T HAVE LET THE BEEF GROW LIKE A TUMOURI'LL LET THE TING BLOW, KILL OFF THE CANCER IN HIMSB.TV's doing alot
i'm assuming that this is obviously the guy whos bars you spray everytime i play xbox with youthat same Ko to the nan and i'll put a hole in a manyou can get popped for a bill... etc etcup some tunes of his bruv

them bars sound like he is sending for r.a

people still spit like this?speaking alot of greaze couldnt sit thru it all. just long if u think i'll sit thru more then 2 mins of thatlol at the cornrow bre being starish

people still spit like this?speaking alot of greaze couldnt sit thru it all. just long if u think i'll sit thru more then 2 mins of thatlol at the cornrow bre being starish
lol some next similarity

BODY!!!!KREPT N KONE BIN HARD SINCE 06 TIMESTTKKGotta Bag Ov Bruddaz , Most Got Beards, And First Names Begin With Abdul! bbbbody

Guest Lemons

RUN IN YOUR HOUSE WITH BIG AUTOMATICSSHOUTINGOUT 'OOOOOH LETS HAVE IT'!