Sign in to follow this  
bladerunner

Best football game for multiplayer on 360?

=/
what the f*ck is that face fori dont usually play football games and ive only recently got a 360
You've been here long enough to realise the PES hate and the amount of FIFA 09 sigs that are circulating the forum.Also there's a demo for both games, it's pretty clear which game is the one to get when playing them, which is why I posted that face.Don't want no trouble though.

=/
what the f*ck is that face fori dont usually play football games and ive only recently got a 360
You've been here long enough to realise the PES hate and the amount of FIFA 09 sigs that are circulating the forum.Also there's a demo for both games, it's pretty clear which game is the one to get when playing them, which is why I posted that face.Don't want no trouble though.
I never read the PES/FIFA threads since I had no reason to until last night...Sigs are disabled on my board settings and have been for as long as I can remember.I don't play demos on a flashed 360 Elite.

Fifa threads, over 14,000 replies.Pro Evo threads, about 80 replies.Work it out, you're a smart guy

vip2 is fifa'd out dargthats if your gonna ball with thembut still fifa09 is the one