Sign in to follow this  
Wale

Lil Wayne Ft. Young Money - Every Girl

I like the idea of Young Money. Its not a real label tho, definitely a co-sign company, but at least they got all the artists individual label deals.Jae Millz on Universal.Drake on Atlantic.Tyga & Mack Maine got situations.Only one I feel sorry for is Nicki Minaj who doesnt have a deal and is it just me that finds it weird that Gucci Mane is breaking her in Atlanta when she's "signed" to Wayne?

I like the idea of Young Money. Its not a real label tho, definitely a co-sign company, but at least they got all the artists individual label deals.Jae Millz on Universal.Drake on Atlantic.Tyga & Mack Maine got situations.Only one I feel sorry for is Nicki Minaj who doesnt have a deal and is it just me that finds it weird that Gucci Mane is breaking her in Atlanta when she's "signed" to Wayne?
i thought millz got dropped

Drake is apparently shooting a video for 'Best I Ever Had'.Which is a f*ckin' banger by the way, getting some airplay overseas along with Successful.

Guest Triple XXX

Mack Maine >>>_____________been bumpin this since someone made a topic bout it

Drake is apparently shooting a video for 'Best I Ever Had'.Which is a f*ckin' banger by the way, getting some airplay overseas along with Successful.
BIG TUUUUUUUUNE .... DARKE & WEEZY >>>>SANTANA & WEEZY >>>>>>_________

lol man haerd dis in the whip yesterdaylol mack maine rips itand lol @ drake taking da piss out of hot 97 this week