them cult players

Lurker

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@Paul McGrath being regarded anything more than 'above average' outside of a 3 mile square radius of Birmingham.I suppose Tony Daley and Dalian Atkinson were the most devastatingly penetrative attacking duo of their era in the world also?
Not to forget the wonderkid Nii Lamptey...

lol@Paul McGrath being regarded anything more than 'above average' outside of a 3 mile square radius of Birmingham.I suppose Tony Daley and Dalian Atkinson were the most devastatingly penetrative attacking duo of their era in the world also?
Not to forget the wonderkid Nii Lamptey...
lmao This guy is infamous within my circle of friends for being the blackest player in the PL sticker book when we was younger. 'You're blacker than Nii Lamptey' was the ultimate cuss,Merlin did him dirty with that picture.On topic Lehmann springs to mind for bare reasons.

Ok. Lol at because Baresi didnt play in England... Effectively this is like comparing Cannaravo or Maldini to Ledley King... Infact iit is exactly like that.
1) I said McGrath was world class and the best in the country. This is England. "If not the best in Europe".2) Baresi was retired from international football and in his late 30's when McGrath was in his best form for Ireland and Villa and the best defender in the country.Stop tryna twist my words./The best player in the Premier League for one season, and he was a centre half.Regarded by most as Irelands greatest ever player.Aston Villa, a club that won the European cup in the last 25 years, greatest ever player.But he wasn't world class? Don't talk shite.

this guy was a ledge used to follow him when parma had him n zola upfrontthen he came england and headbutted keith curle on his debut didnt get sent off n then scored. sick guy
Badman, I swear when he came to sign for Newcastle he came in a fur coat looking like some pimp.