Sign in to follow this  
The Infamous

Going out Easter Sunday

Gonna round up my boys feeling to go out but I dont like sunday ravingI assume people are going out but allow going out and the only people in club being u the bartender boris and the bounceris it worth forking money out for petrol and getting everyone together?

I regret telling people to come out now
know the feelingthe way i just wanna stay in tonight is nutsnuttin to do in my crib and everything to do outsidelack the motivation today...

Theres a couple decent nights on here in Liverpool like, Eric Prydz is playin at Circus, theres a little Dubstep & Jungle night going on and then theres Cream with David Guetta & Sebastian Ingrosso..got my ticket for Cream so ill be goin there, might reach the Dubstep one for abit & theres a couple other bars havin PAs with some decent peopleShould be an alright night here

tbh people will be raving today - dun no the facebook promotersbut theoretically speaking u shud be with ur family

tbh people will be raving today - dun no the facebook adzbut theoretically speaking u shud be with ur family
Ive done the whole bun and cheese thing today, and I never wanna see a fish again

tbh people will be raving today - dun no the facebook adzbut theoretically speaking u shud be with ur family
Ive done the whole bun and cheese thing today, and I never wanna see a fish again
LMAO - wen family becomes 2 much >>

Guest M12 Part 2
Boop boop!go out, u only live onceDips tonight will be = t209962465_87216_2.gif
this penguin would be a useful addition to the squad for certain funky raves