Going out Easter Sunday

The Infamous

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home now and the tunes that were dropped in cream where too much, had the girls goin nuts aswellOne of the better nights out ive had in a long time, came home early though cause i was starvin lolLOL @ me havin some slag proper grindin on me right infront her boyfriend without him even sayin anythin aswell

Why do I do it to myself!? How can I go to a garage rave with a guy that seems to have slept through the whole garage movement and a guy that only likes funky!? On top of that, I hate Todd Edwards and every other tune played was his. Spent half the night in "room 2" aka the room with the light on and 10 people in it. AND one of the mandem pissed a girl off while she was chirpsing me and she walked off!I need to find a wifey so I can stop this raving malarky and stay home to make love.

Why do I do it to myself!? How can I go to a garage rave with a guy that seems to have slept through the whole garage movement and a guy that only likes funky!? On top of that, I hate Todd Edwards and every other tune played was his. Spent half the night in "room 2" aka the room with the light on and 10 people in it. AND one of the mandem pissed a girl off while she was chirpsing me and she walked off!I need to find a wifey so I can stop this raving malarky and stay home to make love.
lolol room 2 was deadout, but I would've probably had more fun thereman to girl ratio was f*ck*ng disgusting

Is that the one in the indig02?With EZ, Todd Edwards n that?Heard it was a good night and seen a video of that Theres No Place Like London, looked like it went down a treat