Chronicles from a Groupie

JOHN DOE

NO HOMO

Jim JonesSo it should come as no surprise that Jim Jones is an a**hole, and if you don't believe me just read the following groupie account:Last year memorial day weekend, me and a few of my girls went down to Miami. One of the nights we ended up at Sobe live right on South Beach. That same night Jim Jones, Santana and the rest of their crew came there to perform and spent a lil while in V.I.P. So as we were sitting there we notice that Jimmy and his friends didn't buy out the bar like they say they do, but instead popped one bottle of champagne (NOT BALLING). Anyway, towards the end of the night his security approached me and asked for my number so I gave him my number. Around 4:3o in the morning I get a call from the security guard telling me to ditch my friends and come to the Palm hotel cause Jimmy wanted to see me. So being the thirst that I was (lol) I left my friends back at the motel and headed to the hotel to see Jimmy. So once I got there I called back his security for the room number then went upstairs. Once I got their he started treat me like a smut and told me to "wash up and get back in the bed with nothing on" so I did. Once I got on the bed, I began to kiss him, but he pushed my face away and lowered my head down to his private part, which I didn't mind cause it was an okay size (decent). So now I'm giving him head and then he stops me to put a rubber on and then after 30 seconds or so he nuts. What a loser. Then he tells me "I gotta go now, cause he got sh*t to do". So I got dresses and the next thing you know he throws $10 at me and says "For your troubles, here's some cab money". SMH he's such a bum loser, he really isn't balling or packing. Guess I was a groupie for a night, but I wouldn't do it again. This dude is the epitome of a chauvinistic pig. I got a tip a couple of weeks back about another groupie who he did dirty. He had that poor girl sucking his d*ck forever til he busted a nut, just because he could. And wouldn't even give the ol' girl tickets to his concert.
JadakissSo here's the groupie fix of the day, starring Jadakiss:How was Jadakiss in bed?He's a minuteman, for sure.How did you meet him?I was at a show where he performed. He approached me like, "Yo come here, come chill with me." I waited with him until everyone left and we went back to the hotel. We're chilling, everything is cool and then everybody leaves the room. I just kinda sat there like, "Okay, now we're alone..." and were watching TV. He was like "Come here, lets' watch TV in bed." SO I'm thinking, Okay, I guess this is how its gonna go down. We go over to the bed and he starts toughing me. I was like, "No, I don't know if I wanna do this," but it kinda just led to it and were like going to (have sex) and he just busted. Everything was cool, though, we just went to sleep and I left the next morning. We never talked again.Were you disappointed?It wasn't that I was disappointed, I was just shocked because I though he would last longer. Plus, I didn't really wanna do it in the first place. I was more disappointed with myself for even getting to that point.So would you be offended if someone called you a groupie?I don't give it up that easy, it was just in that circumstance. You know, if a woman wants it what's wrong with that? I don't consider any girl to be a groupie, 'cause everybody does their own thing. We don't consider guys to be groupies, so I don't think women should be considered groupies either.Do you think the minuteman thing was just a fluke?It might have been a fluke. I hope it was just a fluke. I just don't know how it happened that fast. He's gotta be able to last with somebody.So what's your reaction when you hear his lyrics talking about sex, or how good he is in bed?I just kinda start laughing, like "Oh, okay..."This has to be the saddest story I've ever heard. Busting before you really even start sexing... How Jada? Better yet in your words, WHY?
http://talesfromagroupie.blogspot.comwhat Jim Jones done seems like suttin i wud do - bosh tried to lips him - he werent havin it lol @ the bosh tales

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should of linked rick ross
One has.You will come across it eventually if you go through older posts.There was some groupie thing ages ago where other rappers were getting spoken about. I couldn't take most of seriously. Pretty sure some of it was gas. Talking about The Game wrapped himself up in the duvet and said when he emerges he will be a butterfly. Was f*ck*ng hilarious. If I find it I'll post it up.

One has.You will come across it eventually if you go through older posts.There was some groupie thing ages ago where other rappers were getting spoken about. I couldn't take most of seriously. Pretty sure some of it was gas. Talking about The Game wrapped himself up in the duvet and said when he emerges he will be a butterfly. Was f*ck*ng hilarious. If I find it I'll post it up.
WTFLMFAO

WTFLMFAO
i remember reading thisit said one rapper yeld out "i'm transforming" when he nutted. It might have been The Game actually.

kmti cant be arsed to go further and read any more of this garbage after listening to thugtician so many people are just below me in so many ways its almost CRIMINAL that some people have a pulse cos god was takin the piss when he let them actually allowed them to be concieved.im talkin about the rappers and the groupies.

RICK ROSSo I must admit, when I first learned who this next gentleman was I wasn't too interested. But after reading this story, I'm thinking about becoming a chubby-chaser myself. Lol. Peep what homegirl had to say about the Boss Mr. Ross...Where did you meet?I was on South Beach with my girls and were club hopping the beach. We went into a club names "Dream". In the club that night was D. Wade, Slim Thug, Udonis Haslem and few others. And there was also Ross. Me being a woman who doesn't really go for the bigger type men, didn't pay him any attention at first. But as the night went on and being in his presence, it's like he has a swag about him that captures you. At the end of the night when me and my girls were standing outside the club waiting for valet to bring our cars around, a guy tapped me on my shoulder and asked me to step back in the club for a minute because he wanted to ask me something. So I step back in and there he is Mr. Swag himself (Rick Ross). He asked me if he could call me and I said yes. We spoke for a few more minutes then I went to retrieve my care. About a half hour later I got a call on the Iphone from a number that was unknown to me. I answered and it was Ross; he asked if i was still on the Beach and I told him yeah me and the girls were getting breakfast at Denny's. He then asked me to come to his hotel on the Beach. I told him I would call him back in a few minutes after I arranged things with my girls and made sure everybody got a ride home, because I wanted to keep my car with me (you never know if you gotta jet out of there. So after a few minutes I called back and he gave me his location and I met him there. What was it like?When I went up to the hotel room door and he answered and at that moment I was thinking maybe dude is too damn big for me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. We sat and talked for about an hour and drank champagne (me getting tipsy and horny as the minutes passed). Then he asked me if I was staying the night, I was like the night is over, but I'll stay the morning. I told him I would stay if he behaved himself, he said ok. So asked to take a shower he said yeah why not. I didn't want to get in his bed smelling like a club when he's smelling all fresh and stuff. After my little shower I walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around me and laid next to him in the bed. He was smoking a blunt in his boxers and no shirt on. I was thinking big, but sexy. We were talking and bullshitting and then lights, camera, ACTION. He was feeling and rubbing me down and I was just purring like a kitty. This man rubbed and played with my clit until I came. Before I went for the boxers I said a little prayer, please let him be a decent size, but before I could touch it, he turned me over and slipped on a condom and entered me from the back. As he f*cked me, I was like ok this bitch gotta have a big ass d*ck cause he was beating my f*ck*ng back out. I haven't been f*cked like this in a while. He told me to stand up (he was already standing) so I had to get a peek at the product. When I looked back I was like Whoa!! Me being a sucker for a big d*ck, I kind of pushed him back slid to the floor and just had to give him some head, that d*ck was so big black and pretty, I couldn't help myself. From that point on Ross was getting f*cked by me. I controlled the situation. His stamina was superb and when f*cks, he talks dirty. he was very confident with his f*ck game all the while saying "you like this d*ck" and the way he stroked this kitty, oh boy. It made me rethink a few things and no more stereotypes about fat boys with little d*cks. The man is amazing on bed, thorough and no mistakes. He loves to put all his d*ck in you and he don't stop until he's hitting that spot. Ross has got to be one of the best f*cks I've had in a long time. Would you do it again?Just know I'm content today being the female he calls when he needs some ass. I get great d*ck and amazing benefits (if you know what I mean). Wow. Now if only we could get a story about 50...

WTFLMFAO
DYING/reading a couple of these stories now, most of em sound like carbon monoxide.

RICK ROSSo I must admit, when I first learned who this next gentleman was I wasn't too interested. But after reading this story, I'm thinking about becoming a chubby-chaser myself. Lol. Peep what homegirl had to say about the Boss Mr. Ross...Where did you meet?I was on South Beach with my girls and were club hopping the beach. We went into a club names "Dream". In the club that night was D. Wade, Slim Thug, Udonis Haslem and few others. And there was also Ross. Me being a woman who doesn't really go for the bigger type men, didn't pay him any attention at first. But as the night went on and being in his presence, it's like he has a swag about him that captures you. At the end of the night when me and my girls were standing outside the club waiting for valet to bring our cars around, a guy tapped me on my shoulder and asked me to step back in the club for a minute because he wanted to ask me something. So I step back in and there he is Mr. Swag himself (Rick Ross). He asked me if he could call me and I said yes. We spoke for a few more minutes then I went to retrieve my care. About a half hour later I got a call on the Iphone from a number that was unknown to me. I answered and it was Ross; he asked if i was still on the Beach and I told him yeah me and the girls were getting breakfast at Denny's. He then asked me to come to his hotel on the Beach. I told him I would call him back in a few minutes after I arranged things with my girls and made sure everybody got a ride home, because I wanted to keep my car with me (you never know if you gotta jet out of there. So after a few minutes I called back and he gave me his location and I met him there. What was it like?When I went up to the hotel room door and he answered and at that moment I was thinking maybe dude is too damn big for me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room. We sat and talked for about an hour and drank champagne (me getting tipsy and horny as the minutes passed). Then he asked me if I was staying the night, I was like the night is over, but I'll stay the morning. I told him I would stay if he behaved himself, he said ok. So asked to take a shower he said yeah why not. I didn't want to get in his bed smelling like a club when he's smelling all fresh and stuff. After my little shower I walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around me and laid next to him in the bed. He was smoking a blunt in his boxers and no shirt on. I was thinking big, but sexy. We were talking and bullshitting and then lights, camera, ACTION. He was feeling and rubbing me down and I was just purring like a kitty. This man rubbed and played with my clit until I came. Before I went for the boxers I said a little prayer, please let him be a decent size, but before I could touch it, he turned me over and slipped on a condom and entered me from the back. As he f*cked me, I was like ok this bitch gotta have a big ass d*ck cause he was beating my f*ck*ng back out. I haven't been f*cked like this in a while. He told me to stand up (he was already standing) so I had to get a peek at the product. When I looked back I was like Whoa!! Me being a sucker for a big d*ck, I kind of pushed him back slid to the floor and just had to give him some head, that d*ck was so big black and pretty, I couldn't help myself. From that point on Ross was getting f*cked by me. I controlled the situation. His stamina was superb and when f*cks, he talks dirty. he was very confident with his f*ck game all the while saying "you like this d*ck" and the way he stroked this kitty, oh boy. It made me rethink a few things and no more stereotypes about fat boys with little d*cks. The man is amazing on bed, thorough and no mistakes. He loves to put all his d*ck in you and he don't stop until he's hitting that spot. Ross has got to be one of the best f*cks I've had in a long time. Would you do it again?Just know I'm content today being the female he calls when he needs some ass. I get great d*ck and amazing benefits (if you know what I mean). Wow. Now if only we could get a story about 50...
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUNNIEST sh*t IVE READ IN A WHILE