Sign in to follow this  
imhim

When going away as a family

lol is this a joke?the whole point of going away with your parents when you're over 16 is so you dont have to pay!!!
Yup would not even really wanna go away with them in the first place tbh

lol is this a joke?the whole point of going away with your parents when you're over 16 is so you dont have to pay!!!
lol

lol thisnot about bumping into a bunch of single chicks at the airport with your mum screaming "STEVEN GET HERE NOW I NEED HELP WITH THE BAGS"oh garrrrrdddddd the imagery *shudders* :lol:

When going away as a family, who should pay for the ticket? yourself or your parents?
Depends on age.If your a 15 year old school kid then your parent/s should probably be in ones paying.If your a 17 year old person who goes college and has a part time job then I would say your parents pay for the holiday, and you contribute to the spending money.If your a full adult = come on now

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL @ paying ever.They're paying for this holiday coming up and they're not even coming with me.

lol thisnot about bumping into a bunch of single chicks at the airport with your mum screaming "STEVEN GET HERE NOW I NEED HELP WITH THE BAGS"oh garrrrrdddddd the imagery *shudders* :lol:
:lol:Them ones.

LOLOLOL
LOL @ paying ever.They're paying for this holiday coming up and they're not even coming with me.
Aren't you like 20 or something?

if ur going away wid friends and dat fair enuf, pay for ur own tiketbut if ur going to your *home* country i believe the parents should pay for the ticket - (of course if ur a certain age u shud pay for urself, seems a bit waste)

LOL @ paying ever.mother is paying for this holiday coming up and she is not even coming with me.

Of course they should pay. Wtf. They want you there so they pay! Unless you're dying to go and you have one of those families where they'll have a family holiday and happily leave you behind. Then you pay!

Of course they should pay. Wtf. They want you there so they pay! Unless you're dying to go and you have one of those families where they'll have a family holiday and happily leave you behind. Then you pay!
exactly mum "are you coming???"me "are you paying??"mum "no"me "ok cool ill book my own holiday then"about you want me to come with you and expect me to pay dont care if im 45

Guest Lisa Turtle
Aren't you like 20 or something?
Yep.All I need to contribute is a bit of spending money.Thats how it works in my house.Its not that I dont have the money but they offered.*shrugs shoulders*

exactly mum "are you coming???"me "are you paying??"mum "no"me "ok cool ill book my own holiday then"about you want me to come with you and expect me to pay dont care if im 45

When going away as a family, who should pay for the ticket? yourself or your parents?
my parents will/should pay, but everyone knows their parent's situation so its down to that. kids r too independent imo

Yeah doing this with mum and siblings as a last family thing before I do my own thing come autumnshe is paying and soon as we touch down im doing my own thingmy mums cbing>>>>>

depends on age
and which which parent for those of us with separated rents./Family holiday = never again.10 people + a car bumper on Air Jamaica. :arrow: