Sign in to follow this  
imhim

The Whole Of America

u could of googled that info
U GET ME bare users of this forum come on here to ask questions that could be answered much fatser and precise if they used Google (i want no problems with the topic maker)

U GET ME bare users of this forum come on here to ask questions that could be answered much faster and precise if they used Google (i want no problems with the topic maker)

nah the worst is niggas requesting songs/albums that you then google and find a download link for it straight away

nah the worst is niggas requesting songs/albums that you then google and find a download link for it straight away
special k... is that a sheg on ur behalf?

U GET ME bare users of this forum come on here to ask questions that could be answered much faster and precise if they used Google (i want no problems with the topic maker)
nun taken - sometimes the internet is not precise so u have to ask people who may have been there...

nun taken - sometimes the internet is not precise so u have to ask people who may have been there...
So you thought there might of been someone on here that has been to every club in america?

Yea most clubs are 21+ but you do get some clubs that are 18+ but will not serve you alcohol at the bar unless you prove your 21 or older. These clubs are mostly sh*t though.If you're not 21 yet and wanna hit the (good) clubs, get a fake ID from the UK and use it there. Did it some years back and it worked everywhere.