The Whole Of America

imhim

u could of googled that info
U GET ME bare users of this forum come on here to ask questions that could be answered much faster and precise if they used Google (i want no problems with the topic maker)
nun taken - sometimes the internet is not precise so u have to ask people who may have been there...

u could of googled that info
U GET ME bare users of this forum come on here to ask questions that could be answered much faster and precise if they used Google (i want no problems with the topic maker)
nun taken - sometimes the internet is not precise so u have to ask people who may have been there...
So you thought there might of been someone on here that has been to every club in america?

Yea most clubs are 21+ but you do get some clubs that are 18+ but will not serve you alcohol at the bar unless you prove your 21 or older. These clubs are mostly sh*t though.If you're not 21 yet and wanna hit the (good) clubs, get a fake ID from the UK and use it there. Did it some years back and it worked everywhere.