Sign in to follow this  
Agony

J2K - Wake Up Intro (Video)

Why hasn't this guy blown yet?
Talks a lil' bit about the problems with his last album in this vid (2:14)

J2K>>>Always been sick
Wish he'd never done that The Alliance thing with Titch. Was a waste of time. Needs to get his head down and focus and stop f*ck*ng with ain't-sh*t distributors. Gotta up that work rate.Like the song.

Been sick from when he was making addidas commercials which never saw the light of dayInterviewer: What do you have to say to the young and upcoming MC's trying to make it in the gameJ2K: f*ck OFFThis song is nothing special but obvs will be checking for his new ish

Why hasn't this guy blown yet?Track's f*cked, J2K is that guy.
Alie
J2K>>>Always been sick
C/SStill remember when Wiley did an afternoon set on Freeze during my Revision and played J2K for the first time.Hype was alot, all yelling over every track saying he's the next big thing.

Been sick from when he was making addidas commercials which never saw the light of dayInterviewer: What do you have to say to the young and upcoming MC's trying to make it in the gameJ2K: f*ck OFFThis song is nothing special but obvs will be checking for his new ish
what interviews that?

Guest Flat Eric贸

guys alot beats f*ckedi dunno why manna rough on the fone

Why hasn't this guy blown yet?Track's f*cked, J2K is that guy.
Alie
J2K>>>Always been sick
C/SStill remember when Wiley did an afternoon set on Freeze during my Revision and played J2K for the first time.Hype was alot, all yelling over every track saying he's the next big thing.
Lol reminds me of the first time I heard that Not Like You track. And when I heard the Heat In The Streets Vol. 2 clips on Elliot Ness' show and was going nuts. Man said text in to hear clips of that or some other guy's mixtapes. 5 texts would win it. Swear 3 were mine.