i dn't even know

o-guy

maybe a love and life topic, i'm nt surei'm sure more than a few of you have gone on holiday with yur mandem, u know when theres a good 7 to 12 of uwell every time me and my lot wanna go on holiday, three of them feel the need to invite their girlfriendsi dn't know about u but i always thought there was no need now we're going miami soon,and these brehs wanna bring their girlfriends againnow honest questionis this normal practice for certain guys to do on a mandem holiday, cuz i'm confused

Guest haze-e

Loooool. Wasted.Im going JA with my mandem come June. My girlfriend try ask me if she could come. SMH. Them man need to realise its a mandem ting only. f*ck the wifeys.

FFS, this really pisses me off.When certain moisted guys wanna bring their girls eveywhere and then act like their part of the man dem.The reason you do a guys holiday is to buss jokes u cant usually with your girls there and linking other girls.If I were you just make it bait from the start the point of the holiday and whats likely to go down, get me.

Their presence is gonna be pointless. No one from the group will spend much time with those dudes and they wont be part taking in all the fun...it's likely to be a "how was your day today" kinda thing at the end of each day, so you mite as well avoid telling them dudes or tell them they mite as well not tag along.

taking the piss.you should all sit them down and tell them whats what.they sometimes lose perspective when they have girls.
TBH, moretime its because the wifeys know whats goes down on a guys holiday, dont trust their other halfs for sh*t and wanna keep 'em under the thumb.Them guys need to man up.

i went miami when i was 20 and got into all the clubs completely fine, and even showed my id and it showed i was 20in florida they let 18-21 in but you have to wear a bracelet most timesif u have some people in your group over 21 then it's fine cuz they can buy u drinks in the club or beforehandwe also didnt pay to get into a single club in miami simply because we were foriegn too lola lil tipin america they read dates like this 08/03/88 3rd august 88 even though you're born 8 march 88, so it may be possible to get in as a 21 year old on the sly lol