Sign in to follow this  
thinkingthuglife

wot would u do?

mumz been talkin about movin bk to brum innit to be wi her family. but i like leeds me but how the fuks a nigga supposed 2 survive out here wi no job? could find a chik n try get her 2 fund me but otherwise gonna have 2 get a job afta college n get a flat. mum sed shes juss thinkin about it but i got that feelin she gonna do it. could go brum cah its okay down here but dont no my way around n would have to learn fast to b a driver.wot would u do?

tell my mum stop being a fass and let me finish collegemy boy got shipped out to milton keynes at the end of first year college, couldn't get into the college down there, mans workin part time in toys r us and this happened 3 years ago...

tell my mum stop being a fass and let me finish collegemy boy got shipped out to milton keynes at the end of first year college, couldn't get into the college down there, mans workin part time in toys r us and this happened 3 years ago...
she said itl not be till after the summer. so man will have graduated from college. looks like ill b on my own 2.

she said itl not be till after the summer. so man will have graduated from college. looks like ill b on my own 2.
:lol:

cause he's hungryand the only way to feed him is to move to brum an sex for a little bit of money cause his daddy's gone

edit: song lyrics have been broken.well, it sounds like u need 2 either support urself or move with mum.tbh id move with mum, get a job, then once ur settled consider moving out.

cause he's hungryand the only way to feed him is to move to brum an sex for a little bit of money cause his daddy's gone
:lol: stole my post

It's next to impossible to get a job here atm mate, trust me - I'm in the same boat.
Hmmm.. alot of my friends are saying that

Go to Birmingham, get a part time job. Save enough to get a deposit and first months rent back where you live now. Find a job and GET THE JOB then move back. Think about how much money you will save living with your Mum until you can do all this and by then you never know you might change your mind and like Birmingham and still have all that money saved.

get up on my feet n stop makin tired excusesssssWHAT WOULD U DO?edit: lol at me thinkin i was bein funny, should of read the 1st page

It's next to impossible to get a job here atm mate, trust me - I'm in the same boat.
is it? been thinkin about trying to do personal training n diet but dont really no many ppl in brum. the taxi drivin would be hard n all coz i only no lozzells ya get me.