wot would u do?

thinkingthuglife

mumz been talkin about movin bk to brum innit to be wi her family. but i like leeds me but how the fuks a nigga supposed 2 survive out here wi no job? could find a chik n try get her 2 fund me but otherwise gonna have 2 get a job afta college n get a flat. mum sed shes juss thinkin about it but i got that feelin she gonna do it. could go brum cah its okay down here but dont no my way around n would have to learn fast to b a driver.wot would u do?

tell my mum stop being a fass and let me finish collegemy boy got shipped out to milton keynes at the end of first year college, couldn't get into the college down there, mans workin part time in toys r us and this happened 3 years ago...
she said itl not be till after the summer. so man will have graduated from college. looks like ill b on my own 2.

tell my mum stop being a fass and let me finish collegemy boy got shipped out to milton keynes at the end of first year college, couldn't get into the college down there, mans workin part time in toys r us and this happened 3 years ago...
she said itl not be till after the summer. so man will have graduated from college. looks like ill b on my own 2.
:lol:

Go to Birmingham, get a part time job. Save enough to get a deposit and first months rent back where you live now. Find a job and GET THE JOB then move back. Think about how much money you will save living with your Mum until you can do all this and by then you never know you might change your mind and like Birmingham and still have all that money saved.