Films that take you back to your childhood.

Eskay Jones

Nightmare before xmasBedknobs and BroomsticksThe SandlotStand By MeLion KingBeauty and the BeastCharlie and the Chocolate FactoryPokemon movieBig Trouble in Little ChinaBFGThe WitchesMatildaJames and the Giant PeachMy GirlHome Alone seriesThe MaskDumb and DumberSnow White and the Seven DwarfsSword in the StoneAlice in WonderlandLook Who's TalkingBaby's Day OutBabeLoose CannonsGhostbustersLean On MeThe Land before TimeJurassic ParkThe Neverending StoryAll I can think of right now.
im certian every single one of those has be said before your post
Really? WOWHow about you suck your mum and I'll go back to surfing the forum?Cheers. :arrow:
yep how about next time you surf a little hard before you make your post and make yourself look like a right stupid c*nt you d*ckhead

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nightmare before xmasBedknobs and BroomsticksThe SandlotStand By MeLion KingBeauty and the BeastCharlie and the Chocolate FactoryPokemon movieBig Trouble in Little ChinaBFGThe WitchesMatildaJames and the Giant PeachMy GirlHome Alone seriesThe MaskDumb and DumberSnow White and the Seven DwarfsSword in the StoneAlice in WonderlandLook Who's TalkingBaby's Day OutBabeLoose CannonsGhostbustersLean On MeThe Land before TimeJurassic ParkThe Neverending StoryAll I can think of right now.
im certian every single one of those has be said before your post
Really? WOWHow about you suck your mum and I'll go back to surfing the forum?Cheers. :arrow:
yep how about next time you surf a little hard before you make your post and make yourself look like a right c*nt you d*ckhead
Yeeeeaaaahhh.How about you suck your mum and I'll go back to surfing the forum?Cheers. :arrow:

THIS FILM f*ckED ME UP FOR YEARSnightmare_on_elm_street.jpg
truss, that andDVD-Cover_Childs_Play_2.jpgwatched it when i was like 5ish. was mad para around dolls, had bare nightmares about him until i killed him by putting his head between a door and the frame and continuously slamming the door./last_action_hero.jpg7ac42b32b22b2970c91eb83d412470d4e3425fee.jpgdie-hard-poster.jpgThe%20Land%20Before%20Time%20(1988).jpg+ bags of disney movies also. mad co-signs out to the peeps that posted ghost busters and ted & bill.