Dream Rave

Fresh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but hyped nowAlso, when EZ mixes tunes BACKWARDS > ____________________________________Man loves his Nike
Don't rate that mix.
this guys a prickhe makes a thread in the house/garage room about how djs in said scene dont experiment with mixin, all they do is a blend/fadebut then when a heavy mix which is not just fades is posted he says he doesnt rate it

yea thats rossi b n lucathey cut n mix anythingits "their" styleso what is every dj gona cut n mash up a soulful set?gtfo
Why are you making records fade into each other? You just need one record player to give the crowd a break for a sec.
No, you can't do that to a record man, you'll ruin the vinyl and break the needle.Why you gotta do that.................scratching thing for, your sick in the head!!!
You don't do anything on the decks, just beat mix.
You have to stop and start when you mix uk funky or soulful, anything else is not needed.

TBH Jefferson, Lurker & associates, I said I think EZ is heavy, though sometimes I have been to raves were he presses the start button all night long and its boring.I have never said he is sh*t, swag etc etc, he is sick, his last pure garage rewind was sick!!!