Sign in to follow this  
HangTheDJ

Your top 5 all time Albums

5. Jay-Z - The Black Album4. Dr Dre - The Chronic3. Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill2. Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP1. Notorious B.I.G - Ready to DieYours?

No orderDr Dre - 2001Ludacris - Word of MoufLittle Brother - The Minstrel ShowSnoop Dogg - Tha Last MealYoung Jeezy - Let's Get It - Thug Motivation 101

GZA - Liquid Swords
is this worth a download you lot?
yesand get pro tools which was released last yr as well while ur at it

no orderscarface-the fixsheek louch-walk witt meskinnyman-council estate of mindnotorious b.i.g.- ready to diedmx-its dark and hell is hotothers = young jeezy thug motivation 101, david banner mta2 babtized in dirty water, sticky fingaz-black trash,drag-on oppostite of h20

the infamous illmaticmidnight marauderssupreme clientele ready to diementions to complex simplicity, lifestylez ov da poor n dangerous, do or die there's more still

Nas - Stillmatic(everyone says illmatic but this was the one for me................one mic, ether, rewind, poison, ur the man)Common - Like water for chocolate2pac - me against the worldcormega - the true meaningtalib kweli + hi tek - reflection eternalhonorable mention36 chamberssupreme clinteleillmaticgodsonpurple hazeaquiminithe fixking7 day theory

no orderscarface-the fixsheek louch-walk witt meskinnyman-council estate of mindnotorious b.i.g.- ready to diedmx-its dark and hell is hotothers = young jeezy thug motivation 101, david banner mta2 babtized in dirty water, sticky fingaz-black trash,drag-on oppostite of h20
propsheres my bait selectionillmaticwu tang forevercuban linxsupreme clientelehell on earth

Guest Flat Ericó
1. Notorious B.I.G - Ready to Die
Mobb Deep - The Infamous
Young Jeezy - Let's Get It - Thug Motivation 101
+trilla.jpg+reasonable_doubt.jpg

right this second crazy sexy cool tical miseducation of lauryn council estate of mind/ boy in the corner (cant choose)midnight marauders

mobb - the infamousgza - liquid swordsnas - illmaticgangstarr - daily operationmos def - black on both sides

why the f am i the first to say reasonable doubt
it aint that good?
cosign

DMX - It's Dark and Hell Is HotBone Thugs-N-Harmony - E.1999 Eternal2pac - Me Against The WorldWu-Tang - Enter The Wu-TangJadakiss - Kiss The Game GoodbyeGoing by the amount of times it's been wheeled

Guest WAVESURFER

Ghostface Killah - Supreme ClienteleNas - IllmaticWu-Tang - 36 ChambersSnoop Doggy Dogg - DoggystyleDr. Dre - The Chronic

propsheres my bait selectionillmaticwu tang forevercuban linxsupreme clientelehell on earth
its a f*ck*ng sick cd, propa underrated. been banging it out for years now.

will never be able to choose like that but atm supreme clientelewhere i wanna beH.N.I.Chell on earthcomplex simplicity