Your top 5 all time Albums

HangTheDJ

Nas - Stillmatic(everyone says illmatic but this was the one for me................one mic, ether, rewind, poison, ur the man)Common - Like water for chocolate2pac - me against the worldcormega - the true meaningtalib kweli + hi tek - reflection eternalhonorable mention36 chamberssupreme clinteleillmaticgodsonpurple hazeaquiminithe fixking7 day theory

no orderscarface-the fixsheek louch-walk witt meskinnyman-council estate of mindnotorious b.i.g.- ready to diedmx-its dark and hell is hotothers = young jeezy thug motivation 101, david banner mta2 babtized in dirty water, sticky fingaz-black trash,drag-on oppostite of h20
propsheres my bait selectionillmaticwu tang forevercuban linxsupreme clientelehell on earth

no orderscarface-the fixsheek louch-walk witt meskinnyman-council estate of mindnotorious b.i.g.- ready to diedmx-its dark and hell is hotothers = young jeezy thug motivation 101, david banner mta2 babtized in dirty water, sticky fingaz-black trash,drag-on oppostite of h20
propsheres my bait selectionillmaticwu tang forevercuban linxsupreme clientelehell on earth
its a f*ck*ng sick cd, propa underrated. been banging it out for years now.