"He was just a middle-class white kid"

streets.

steven your one of them so f*ck off
Not at all its just very stupid for a so-called adult such as yourself to say he deserved it because of his economic background.
SO the media doesnt do the same??i guess there youts tho
lmao how can you even begin to criticise the media when you're doing EXACTLY the same? :arrow:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
he probably deserved it... i hate them middle class white guys that think the ends dont exsist... that thinks he can say what he wants cos there just 'chavs'... tbh i hope this story wakes them toffs up
what u talkin bout "ends" u golders green motherf*cker, just cos ur the baddest man in ur synagoge it dont mean sh*t.

he probably deserved it... i hate them middle class white guys that think the ends dont exsist... that thinks he can say what he wants cos there just 'chavs'... tbh i hope this story wakes them toffs up
what u talkin bout "ends" u golders green motherf*cker, just cos ur the baddest man in ur synagoge it dont mean sh*t.
lmfao

brav your a paki shat ap

DEADED

lmfao

DEADED
PMSL

If this country wasn't so influenced by the media and these kind of comments then yes, our main concern would be the fact that this poor kid is dead. However, unfortunately for us this whole society thrives off labelling and stereotyping people which the media love to pick up on and use to increase fear of crime. Once Joe Public begins to get scared because of comments like this the government find it easy to pass through bullshit legislation in "response" to the public's concerns i.e. the medias discourse, and young black kids start getting stopped and searched 10 times more than white kids... oh, wait, that already happens!!!

If this country wasn't so influenced by the media and these kind of comments then yes, our main concern would be the fact that this poor kid is dead. However, unfortunately for us this whole society thrives off labelling and stereotyping people which the media love to pick up on and use to increase fear of crime. Once Joe Public begins to get scared because of comments like this the government find it easy to pass through bullshit legislation in "response" to the public's concerns i.e. the medias discourse, and young black kids start getting stopped and searched 10 times more than white kids... oh, wait, that already happens!!!
a better worded version of my point

Yes, I definitely agree that saying someone is a middle class white kid helps to spread hysteria and fear against those evil blackies that are waiting outside for us poor helpless white folk.There's probably only about 3 people on this forum who have any sense of irony when you have the same people posting in this thread as the one Mad Vybes started about walking through the park.

co-sign my akh

lmfao

lmfao
LOL Merked!!!