Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Champions League/Uefa Cup QF L2 Thread

Tuesday, 14 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueBayern Munich v Barcelona, (agg 0-4), QF, L2, 19:45 ITV4Chelsea v Liverpool, (agg 3-1), QF, L2, 19:45 ITV1Wednesday, 15 April 2009UEFA Champions LeagueArsenal v Villarreal, (agg 1-1), QF, L2, 19:45 Sky Sports 3FC Porto v Man Utd, (agg 2-2), QF, L2, 19:45 Sky Sports 2Thursday, 16 April 2009UEFA CupDynamo Kiev v PSG, (agg 0-0), QF, L2, 17:30 ITV4Man City v Hamburg, (agg 1-3), QF, L2, 19:45 ITV4Marseille v Shakhtar Donetsk, (agg 0-2), QF, L2, 19:45Udinese v Werder Bremen, (agg 1-3), QF, L2, 19:45

why am i getting a feeling that Liverpool might actually do a ting today? :D/hope rio slots in well.last thing we need is more hesitation at the back.but im quietly confident we'll do 'em.with big andy back on form and berbs fit we've got a few options.fingers crossed SAF goes for the best attacking team from the onset.

Guest haze-e
pool aint banging 3 clear goals at the bridge
Stamford Bridge aint how it used to be.Liverpool aint what they used to be.They just might.They wont bruv.

i beg people dont underestimate liverpool not saying they will go through or anything but its not like its impossible to score 3

For the sake of good football, please Liverpool take this to extra-time, it will take A LOT for them to do it but please be a good game and not some bullshit. Even though I think it is over.Barca are through.

We will do it we will turn the deficit I'm convincedSomeone qoute me
consider it done :D

Sooner Chelsea and Arsenal go out the better, not about any extra English teams joining the European cup winners list.btw, we should do a forum sweepstake tonight for how long it takes Tyldsley to mention "that magic night in Istanbul"

anyone confirm?liverpool needing 3 goals without gerrardpmsledit - if chelsea defend how they did for the last 20 min on saturday the bin dippers will get 4

Rumour has it Gerrard not in the 18, so I might change that prediction...
My twitter feed says differentMinor anywaysAgger to score a hattrick

tbh there is no way liverpool will be able to cope with the 'special' atmosphere they create at the bridgeon these kind of nightsif these lot turn up its over

tbh there is no way liverpool will be able to cope with the 'special' atmosphere they create at the bridgeon these kind of nightsif these lot turn up its over
i lold with out clickingseen this about a hundred timesbless em

Sign in to follow this