Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Man

fao ballers

can you slam dunk in this??looking to achieve this by summer,i got about 5 inches to goany training tips,getting taller is out of the question

Guest Flat Ericó

i can slam dunk the hoops in the primary school down the road take note they are made to fit the pupils of the primary school

*misunderstands the topic - puts away the rolex, black cards and parks the bentley back in the garage*

speaking of nice cars wats yr lots best whipfor me ive got to love the rolls royce phantom but have the lambo there for weekends

talkin of ballersLOL @ Me goin thorpe park and winnin 2 teddy bears on the the free throw game.Had people watchin me and askin me to win them teddys etc.Dude werent havin it once i got 3 teddys out of him , he told me i werent allowed to play again.

talkin of ballersLOL @ Me goin thorpe park and winnin 2 teddy bears on the the free throw game.Had people watchin me and askin me to win them teddys etc.Dude werent havin it once i got 3 teddys out of him , he told me i werent allowed to play again.
they do that u no there excited - its a game and your paying

Guest luckstar

do some plyometric exercisesattach weights 2 your legs and go running/jumpingtry being blackthis will all help u be able 2 dunk

these men have been asking the lord to help them with the spectacular slam dunks i think i will incorporate prayer with the training methods suggested

Guest Flat Ericó
the high you jump the higher you'll jump
the hell you talkin about

ankle weights.wear them all day, go jogging, jump up and down, play bball....then take them off and fly

i can slam dunk the hoops in the primary school down the road take note they are made to fit the pupils of the primary school
awww Gonville. *sheds a tear of joy*

*misunderstands the topic - holsters solid gold 9mm, takes off platinum bowlers hat*

Guest Triple XXX

yeacould do it from year 8 timesthen started doin the airt jordan sh*tobv im taller nw n i can still jump highill try it wen i get to the park n someone has a ballmite start playin hoops along with football in the summer aswell

Guest Lemons

I'm a combination of the two.I pay suckers to dunk on bitches for me.Bawse.

Guest Triple XXX
I'm a combination of the two.I pay suckers to dunk on bitches for me.Bawse.
trilllllaaaaaaaaaa