What you lot think of Tyson Fury?

Numero001

Everytime this guy fights he's grown a couple inches. Now he's apparantley 6'9". One Pikey breh (for real this time No Sunshine) who steps over the top rope like its nothing.He's got good hand speed for a lanky f*cker, feet look alright but he doesnt pack a bang his size would suggest. Saw him against one Eastern European guy (I think) and he was banging away all night (pause). His body shapes funny as well. Fighting like there's no tomorrow though. Fought on Saturday against Matthew Ellis (fought Enzo Mac on Amir Khan vs Fagan undercard/the fight before Enzo got banged out) and knocked him out in 48secs (I think), next fight is end of month of Carl Froch vs Taylor undercard. Only footage I could find of himProblem is, I mainly see him fighting blown-up Cruisers. Claims everyone is running scared of him which is probably true.Anyway, what you guys think of him? Will he reach his target of Brit Champ by end of year?

Guest luckstar

people r only interested in it because of his namei havent seen enough of him 2 warrant any opinion other than he jus looks limited to maybe a european or domestic level