The VIP2: Sell Yourself thread

Badman

1.n/a 2.n/a 3.bawse 4.its deeper than rap
Did u read what I said in the beginningAllow using my thread as a means to get lolzPrick
it was a serious answer playerholla
Regular comedianSkills:Village jesterActually pretty useful Anyone need a clown holler at this guy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar
1, Medical Student2, Still on going but work experience with medical research and business3, i help run a part time business with 3 others that deals with web development, training and apprenticeships.. govt contracted. 4, Working in the CDC, WHO, or a medical research multinational.
no wonder you hate brown people...
nice that you understand. safe
no homo but what med school are you at ?
no terrorist but it's kings
LMAO now i FULLY understandwatch them patels

1.n/a 2.n/a 3.bawse 4.its deeper than rap
Did u read what I said in the beginningAllow using my thread as a means to get lolzPrick
it was a serious answer playerholla
Regular comedianSkills:Village jesterActually pretty useful Anyone need a clown holler at this guy
you dont get it,you cant read between the lines,thats why its not deeper than rap for you not embracing me as the head of yr operation is wats holding you back imo think oceans 11,i am matt damon once again,holla at me wen you have an idea of wat you want to do yet want it to be a successbecause you lack vision my man,thats why yr screaming at a wall

I beg dont patronize me or try to look down on meTry humbling yourself a bitsafeEdit,I see what ur tryna do it doesnt wash well with mefair enough it had a deeper meaning but.....fact is ur trying to get too hard to get your LOL's which has now tarnished this thread with bare ediot LOL guys and now im not achieving what I set out to do this was a serious thread and it had a purposetheres a time and place for everything bro safe to all those that replyd theres some people with some real serious skill in here

yr the one throwing the insults princeim just selling myself out here like the thread was sayingppl without qualifications can also have some skills in this
if indeed this was what ur trying to do and from day the reception you received was a bunch of 'LOL's'whats that saying about what people think when ur trying to 'sell yourself'ur killing yourself bro just allow itLike I said any regular comedian

I beg dont patronize me or try to look down on meTry humbling yourself a bitsafeEdit,I see what ur tryna do it doesnt wash well with mefair enough it had a deeper meaning but.....fact is ur trying to get too hard to get your LOL's which has now tarnished this thread with bare ediot LOL guys and now im not achieving what I set out to do this was a serious thread and it had a purposetheres a time and place for everything bro safe to all those that replyd theres some people with some real serious skill in here
if you hadnt made an issue the thread wouldnt have derailedsocial is my enemy but hes right, youre a follower not a leader bro

its not social's fault tbh.. he posted his ting. its the Lol as you go users who had nothing to say but a lol that are wastei mean nino brown was one of them. thats says it all tbh
ur some batty boy, stop calling my name. looking for any excuse to mention me, llow it.

if you hadnt made an issue the thread wouldnt have derailedsocial is my enemy but hes right, youre a follower not a leader bro
I c/s thisbut im a good follower at thatwe cant all be leaders all the time

coolnothing worse than people who dont know their role

coolnothing worse than people who dont know their role
yh like i never knew we were enemys bruhi masquerade as a psychiatrist if u want to talk about it sometime

ok fine im a comedian,the boss analogy was not serious but there was nothing else i cud say at the timeplus did you know comedians are amongst some of the richest individuals in this in which case any1 wants to act in or co-write some new urban dramedy/do camera work for the pilot etc then holla at me,pref upload some clips of you acting or watevr,looking to do something like the wire meets dubplate drama x futurama - arrested development gunna need 5 females and 5 males for the main acting role,plus producer,director,cameraman,errand boy more to followplus a couple of top notch scriptwriters/developers who understand the modern dramedy gameplus a few well heeled gangsters to sponsor the pilot and have cameo rolesif badmans hatred of laughter dictates it,i will make an seperate thread for this venture

1, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION - student2, WHAT MAIN QUALIFICATIONS DO YOU POSSES THAT AIDS YOUR PROFESSION - under 183, HAVE YOU GOT ANY UNIQUE SKILLS THAT SETS U APART - no4, WHAT VENTURES ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PERUSING IN THE FUTURE - the part of the thread i can answer, interested in success in a number of writing mediums, particularly screenwriting and music journalism, i also fancy myself quite the humourist, tbh this uk urban stand up scene, which i thought was sh*t (bar kevin j, slim and some others), is actually starting to gain ground, my area does open mic comedy last saturday of every month so yh, might go check it out.

Guest Lemons
1, Account Co-ordinator at BBH (advertising agency)2, BA Advertising (2:1)3, I'm a showerman and I burst off bullseye shots (as far as I know there's only one other person like this, I know for that reason it doesn't qualify as 'unique' but it's still rare)4, At some point, starting up my own agency with like-minded people who want to make good work and have a laugh along the way. C'holla at me isn't it.
Actually, how does one go about getting into advertising?slashHas the advertising sector not been credit crunched?
Advertising has definitely been credit crunched.This story about my agency will highlight thatHowever, it's a brilliant industry to work in, good vibes, good times.I'd suggest applying for grad schemes if you're serious about working in advertising, however, I just wrote to a bunch of agencies I liked asking about entry level positions, started in the postroom here at BBH, now in an account team.
nice oneedit, do i need to be able to draw?
Only if you want to be a 'creative', and even then it's not a necessity, but there's several different areas you go in to within advertising:Account planning, account management, project management, finance, content, print production, TV production etc etc etc

ok fine im a comedian,the boss analogy was not serious but there was nothing else i cud say at the timeplus did you know comedians are amongst some of the richest individuals in this in which case any1 wants to act in or co-write some new urban dramedy/do camera work for the pilot etc then holla at me,pref upload some clips of you acting or watevr,looking to do something like the wire meets dubplate drama x futurama - arrested development gunna need 5 females and 5 males for the main acting role,plus producer,director,cameraman,errand boy more to followplus a couple of top notch scriptwriters/developers who understand the modern dramedy gameplus a few well heeled gangsters to sponsor the pilot and have cameo rolesif badmans hatred of laughter dictates it,i will make an seperate thread for this venture
Do it.