How much is A 360 selling for Nowadays

Badman

Yeah well if you guessed from my previous thread I was referring to my very own 360 that is currently collecting dust (I wont even mention what else its doing, only to spare the trauma it might cause certain man at what activities their beloved console is currently doing in my house hold)Sure someone else can give it a good (clean) home and make use of all the wonders Bill Gates has to offerIts the one above the arcade edition cant remember the namecant guarantee that it wont RRoD coz its one of the original batch got these games: Bioshockcall of duty 3Colin Mcrae RallyHalo 3Perfect Dark Zeroerm a lot of dowloaded full gamesLETSPLAYFIFA97 I mean 091 controllercontroller chargerPicture of console in question:img0559epi.jpgplease note Console will be cleaned, boxed and refrained from door stopping duties once the console is soldSerious offers onlyDisclaimer: If this thread is not taken seriously then Im just gonna give it to Flat Eric for free (or I might have to pay him actually) as so far hes the only one given me a reasonable offersafe

Guest Flat Ericó
Picture of console in question:img0559epi.jpgplease note Console will be cleaned, boxed and refrained from door stopping duties once the console is sold
im creasing

Yeah well if you guessed from my previous thread I was referring to my very own 360 that is currently collecting dust (I wont even mention what else its doing, only to spare the trauma it might cause certain man at what activities their beloved console is currently doing in my house hold)Sure someone else can give it a good (clean) home and make use of all the wonders Bill Gates has to offerIts the one above the arcade edition cant remember the namecant guarantee that it wont RRoD coz its one of the original batch
Got to there and stopped reading. Nevermind