Back

A Bit Better

You reckon?Shrugs are the only exercise I've done consistently (well, fairly consistently...) for the last year. I had weights in my room but could never be bothered to do anything apart from shrugs and shoulder presses. I'm out of proportion in that my traps and upper shoulders are a lot more developed than the rest of me.it's probably misleading too. My bicep curls are 15. 17 on a good day but normally 15.Still think I lift a lot? :D

What do you bench? It seems you just have strong traps like my friend. He's shrugging 50s but benches 70KG regularly. Guy just never stopped doing the damn shrugs while I was all focusing on my chest and shoulders like a fool. Now I'm playing catch up.LOL at him though. He has a 6 pack coz he has no body fat. Guy's barely done 5 sit ups in his whole life. Has joined a sports team at uni and has circuits on a tuesday night. He said the looks of disgust when he struggled to do 20 sit ups were unbearable! Finally someone clocks he is a fraud!