Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

The Hospital: Teen Pregnancy - C4, NOW

Guest luckstar

program was a f*ckin disgracesickenin at tyhis subclass havin 2 be supported my blood was boiling watching that beached sperm whale smoking whilst shes pregggers

the girls were ignorant, pisses me off at the way they put strain on the nhs, how can the girl smoke ignore advise like she knows bestand her mum not say a thing... and any girls who says she didn't know she would get pregnantis a liar, immature, and needs to grow up quick.

^ yeah .. lol @ the girls who didnt think theyd get pregnant but answered no when asked if they used protectionsmh @ the majority of the fathers not being aboutlol @ the fat one .. shes so dumb .. didnt know a thing

the girls were ignorant, pisses me off at the way they put strain on the nhs, how can the girl smoke ignore advise like she knows bestand her mum not say a thing... and any girls who says she didn't know she would get pregnantis a liar, immature, and needs to grow up quick.
the girl that was smoking did she start asking for some alternative aromatherapy gas crap when she was having the baby? I got annoyed, turned around and started doing some work so I wasn't following properly.

program was a f*ckin disgracesickenin at tyhis subclass havin 2 be supported my blood was boiling watching that beached sperm whale smoking whilst shes pregggers
C/SIf I could turn back time I would go to when her mum was 28 weeks pregnant and toepunt her belly!!!What a lazy, selfish ignorant f*ck*ng d*ckhead!!!

Did you hear the lighty/mixed-race girl say not long after she went home she was out walking with the baby on the street and boys were asking her whose baby it was, if she's still seeing the dad and is she single :unsure: She kept trying to say she's wasn't interested but they were "persistent" :unsure::unsure: So wrong...

was a good little showlol@ that fat 'needle phobic'

Watching this now. Downloaded it.f*ck*ng infuriating to watch.Swear wanna punch that fat bitch in the head. smoking while pregnant...SMH!In fact the whole f*ck*ng lot of em need to hold some slaps. £10-15 GRAND for a birth, plus the benefits that all these slags will be on.... f*ck right off!