Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Louis Theroux: A Place for Paedophiles

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00k3ms6Saw the Ad for this yesterday seems like it should be good and Louie hardly ever failsLouis has gained access to Coalinga Mental Hospital in California, which houses more than 500 of the most disturbed criminals in America, convicted paedophiles. Most have already served lengthy prison sentences, but have been deemed unsafe for release. Instead they have been sent here for an indefinite time. Spending time with those undergoing treatment, Louis wrestles with whether he can ever allow himself to believe men whose whole history is defined by deception and deceit.

Love that guy makes the best shows..anyone see that one he did last year bout those f*cked up religious people who hated gays and the army?deep sh*t.
godhatesfags or suttin like that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

been a fan of louis therouxs shows for years now, but i really don't know if i want to watch a show about peadophiles.. gonna be some f*cked up sh*t said that i dont think i wanna hear

this guy is the biggest g on tv..............lives in harlsedon too seen him about oncepeados should get all there limbs cut off then they can live just sitting in 1 place the rest of there lives

this guy is the biggest g on tv..............lives in harlsedon too seen him about oncepeados should get all there limbs cut off then they can live just sitting in 1 place the rest of there lives
tad harsh

yeahlouis' innocent naive but calculated leading questions >>>>>>> __________________
truss.

Guy is a pretentious prick. But makes for interesting TV, so i shall be locked.

Guest WAVESURFER

Louis Theroux, original NW badman.Will be watching this.