S.A.S on Grimedaily

TF S4DK

Guest Wu-Tang

Interviewers were swagBUTTo me, S.A.S. with that one interview undid all the damage that TF has done to them in their nameDidn't come across like d*ckheads, or waste pathetic guys like the people in almost every other video I have seen about this situation (though in truth it has been VERY few)Though I was watching and thinking 'are these the same guys I heard puttin on US accents a couple years back'Strange that they can come across as genuine but then think that was a good ideamehlol @ the AK thing though.

Guest PROFIT2

LMAO i swear this sh*t is so predictablehow did i know this would make everyone start feelin sas now that dipset have been shown how fake it is and that they have now kicked from santana...some clowns on here there no diffrent on that interiew than they are on the one before when they first responded "are you smoking crack?" and alot of d*cks were comin out with bare homo sh*t about them not havin swagger etc smhbare confused idiots....and a good interview dont make a diffrence to there music tbhbut this shows that most people are only into the drama/gossip and not actually the music lolthats irony for you that people now want too except sas now there not with the set.

LMAO i swear this sh*t is so predictablehow did i know this would make everyone start feelin sas now that dipset have been shown how fake it is and that they have now kicked from santana...some clowns on here there no diffrent on that interiew than they are on the one before when they first responded "are you smoking crack?" and alot of d*cks were comin out with bare homo sh*t about them not havin swagger etc smhbare confused idiots....and a good interview dont make a diffrence to there music tbhbut this shows that most people are only into the drama/gossip and not actually the music lolthats irony for you that people now want too except sas now there not with the set.
Sublims are for fannys.The two vids are different scenarios. This is simply an interview about the situation, the other was a reaction to people talking greez about/threatening them. I wouldnt expect them to be hyped up in this.Understand the situations before you comment. You only end up with egg on your face

Its the UK TBH. Was always that way...

Sublims are for fannys.The two vids are different scenarios. This is simply an interview about the situation, the other was a reaction to people talking greez about/threatening them. I wouldnt expect them to be hyped up in this.Understand the situations before you comment. You only end up with egg on your face
They wasnt hyped about either tho Numero.

Guest PROFIT2
sorry are you tryin to talk about egg on face?hardly subliminal but i wasnt just refering to you tbhthey talk act exactly the same on both vids but some how they 'made that vid what it is' this timebut whatever you say fam init oh and change your name already...didnt even get your stupid reason for it.

They wasnt hyped about either tho Numero.
What I'm saying is I would have expected them to be a bit hype for the first. Seemed all a bit scripted; the way the questions were asked, even the way they answered "What? What you say? Are you smoking crack" when I know it wasnt improvised and he already knew what had been said. The normal speaking one sounded like he wanted to get a bit hype but cos he'd done about 3 takes it didnt quite have the same enthusiasm.They were as I would expect them for the Grimedaily.

sorry are you tryin to talk about egg on face?hardly subliminal but i wasnt just refering to you tbhthey talk act exactly the same on both vids but some how they 'made that vid what it is' this timebut whatever you say fam init oh and change your name already...didnt even get your stupid reason for it.
See above. And stop being a woman. Whenever you post in here its with tears streaming down your sorry face - bare whingin. Get some testostorone down you and man up.Mad cos your name doesnt look as good as mine? Bad man dont play number 2. Some reject number B)