S.A.S on Grimedaily

TF S4DK

Numeros talkin sensethat was their 'big response' to the situationthe latter was an interview they came across well inis allstill dont rate em but i will follow their story cos as i've always said its an interesting onesame way i'll watch pimpin curly vids wen i got near enough no time for eith Rick or 50 musically(Ricks album is good but it aint MY sh*t)

Don't be silly Numero. The difference between the two videos is one is a response, the other is a explaination. As far as scripted what do you think since August '08 they had to do more - the explaination or the response?For the most part, EVERYBODY (with a brain) knows what they gonna say on camera before they get on camera.

Guest PROFIT2
LMAO i swear this sh*t is so predictablehow did i know this would make everyone start feelin sas now that dipset have been shown how fake it is and that they have now kicked from santana...some clowns on here there no diffrent on that interiew than they are on the one before when they first responded "are you smoking crack?" and alot of d*cks were comin out with bare homo sh*t about them not havin swagger etc smhbare confused idiots....and a good interview dont make a diffrence to there music tbhbut this shows that most people are only into the drama/gossip and not actually the music lolthats irony for you that people now want too except sas now there not with the set.
Sublims are for fannys.The two vids are different scenarios. This is simply an interview about the situation, the other was a reaction to people talking greez about/threatening them. I wouldnt expect them to be hyped up in this.Understand the situations before you comment. You only end up with egg on your face
sorry are you tryin to talk about egg on face?hardly subliminal but i wasnt just refering to you tbhthey talk act exactly the same on both vids but some how they 'made that vid what it is' this timebut whatever you say fam init oh and change your name already...didnt even get your stupid reason for it.
See above. And stop being a woman. Whenever you post in here its with tears streaming down your sorry face - bare whingin. Get some testostorone down you and man up.Mad cos your name doesnt look as good as mine? Bad man dont play number 2. Some reject number B)
Are you really that much of a d*ckhead?It’s quite obvious I was laughing through that post not crying about im whining you’re the prick that draws for 4 year old threads to back your arguments allow it please!You’re actually that dumb? I had to create a new account because faze couldn’t get my old password for me hence the 2Oh yeah it looks so much better...you know what keep it I’ll just take it as a compliment

LMAO i swear this sh*t is so predictablehow did i know this would make everyone start feelin sas now that dipset have been shown how fake it is and that they have now kicked from santana...some clowns on here there no diffrent on that interiew than they are on the one before when they first responded "are you smoking crack?" and alot of d*cks were comin out with bare homo sh*t about them not havin swagger etc smhbare confused idiots....and a good interview dont make a diffrence to there music tbhbut this shows that most people are only into the drama/gossip and not actually the music lolthats irony for you that people now want too except sas now there not with the set.
Sublims are for fannys.The two vids are different scenarios. This is simply an interview about the situation, the other was a reaction to people talking greez about/threatening them. I wouldnt expect them to be hyped up in this.Understand the situations before you comment. You only end up with egg on your face
sorry are you tryin to talk about egg on face?hardly subliminal but i wasnt just refering to you tbhthey talk act exactly the same on both vids but some how they 'made that vid what it is' this timebut whatever you say fam init oh and change your name already...didnt even get your stupid reason for it.
See above. And stop being a woman. Whenever you post in here its with tears streaming down your sorry face - bare whingin. Get some testostorone down you and man up.Mad cos your name doesnt look as good as mine? Bad man dont play number 2. Some reject number B)
Are you really that much of a d*ckhead?It’s quite obvious I was laughing through that post not crying about im whining you’re the prick that draws for 4 year old threads to back your arguments allow it please!You’re actually that dumb? I had to create a new account because faze couldn’t get my old password for me hence the 2Oh yeah it looks so much better...you know what keep it I’ll just take it as a compliment
:rolleyes: I used an emoticon to show I was messin about. Anyway, this thread isnt about you so we'll move on.p.s. I never used a 4 year-old thread to prove a point of mine. Check and try again

Don't be silly Numero. The difference between the two videos is one is a response, the other is a explaination. As far as scripted what do you think since August '08 they had to do more - the explaination or the response?For the most part, EVERYBODY (with a brain) knows what they gonna say on camera before they get on camera.
I dont understand this postI already stated the difference between them; one was a reaction to/response and explanation the same as you have.Exactly, so why make it look like they never knew what was said about them? S'all I'm sayin

Guest PROFIT2

You know what numero I didn’t even see that emotion it just came up as text on my screenOtherwise I wouldn’t have been so quick to jump high on the horse…my badAnd the joke is I didn’t even remember who exactly made the comment regarding swagger until youResponded it wasn’t actually a personal thing just one of the comments that stuck in my headI was just pointing out that before a lot of man would be like “shut up TF sas are shit” and dismiss themWhere as now suddenly because of the reasons I said before people are sayin they have new found respect for themWhen they didn’t act any different on that vid than they have on any other video I’ve seen of them, there just mellow and calm tbhI just find it jokes how fickle a lot of man are on here.Regards

I dont understand this postI already stated the difference between them; one was a reaction to/response and explanation the same as you have.Exactly, so why make it look like they never knew what was said about them? S'all I'm sayin
Don't worry, you lack intelligence.

Don't worry, you lack intelligence.
I didnt even read the bold; erm, they didnt need to act like tough guys which they didnt do. However, they shouldnt have made a response vid if they dont wanna go on like tough guys. Therefore, only an explanation was needed

Guest PROFIT2
no ones suddenly on their nuts at allthe fact is they in a good position right now, road rap is blowing up, they came out of the Juelz situation lookin good and that interview shows them on top of ityou're exagerating
Nah your the 1 exagerating by puttin words in my mouthI never said ppl were on there nuts I was pointing out thatBefore most ppl wud be quick to say sas are sh*t and hav noPersona in their interviews I fail 2 see how that grimedaily shows anythin diffrent from anyOther vid of them I've seen that's all I'm not surgestin any1Is 'on their nuts' I just reckon its cos they aren't shoutin dipsThat ppl wana give them respect now Its just funny how fickle man arePlus your arrow was pointin 2 my post too numero Not wat I said originally.

no ones suddenly on their nuts at allthe fact is they in a good position right now, road rap is blowing up, they came out of the Juelz situation lookin good and that interview shows them on top of ityou're exagerating
Nah your the 1 exagerating by puttin words in my mouthI never said ppl were on there nuts I was pointing out thatBefore most ppl wud be quick to say sas are sh*t and hav noPersona in their interviews I fail 2 see how that grimedaily shows anythin diffrent from anyOther vid of them I've seen that's all I'm not surgestin any1Is 'on their nuts' I just reckon its cos they aren't shoutin dipsThat ppl wana give them respect now Its just funny how fickle man arePlus your arrow was pointin 2 my post too numero Not wat I said originally.
oh f*ck off manyou talk too muchthe arrow was pointin to the paragraph bout people tellin TF SAS are sh*t (which i've always done with no qualms)the difference is i dont do that anymore and considering TF represents SAS on here i've turned my talk to more constructive stuffi used to produce stuff like these worldstar clips an i aint ever seen them hold themselves well on camera, that clip was a welcome change coinciding with their current situation. if you cant see that ur dense.jus watch that interview wit Juelz in his studio with SAS sitting behind him jus to take an example of how wooden have usually looked.please dont use the word fickle again cos it offends me.