MARCUS NASTY PART 2 (what HE WILL and WILL NOT play!!) DEFINATE MUST SEE

Wale

Nah i'm not saying hes chattin sh*t- everything was real talk but he comes across as an unintelligent person from the way he speaks.
booooy...a lot of people would say that you're unintelligent from when you get your d*ck sucked from niggas in veils.... just sayin innit

Nah i'm not saying hes chattin sh*t- everything was real talk but he comes across as an unintelligent person from the way he speaks.
booooy...a lot of people would say that you're unintelligent from when you get your d*ck sucked from niggas in veils.... just sayin innit
f*ck*ng p*ssy are u mashing marcus nasty or suttin This will be a fairly long post and no this is not me that this happened to.
My boy was sifting though profilepic.com looking for a quick bang (as from experience i know you can get.) He come across a profile www.profilepic.com/luvsuckingcock (which has since been removed from the site). I actually viewed this profile before it was removed.
f*ck*ng illiterate bitch if you read thru da actual thread any person will an single brain cell will come to the conclusion that it the tranny episode wasnt me - it was one of my guys. this ha long time been established yet still foolish special case, separated from the other pupils at school, extra help needed niggas like urself still come on a hype with ur false bullshit f*ck outta here

Guest PROFIT2
that clip is the most inteligent stuff i've heard come out his mouth famand he doesnt sound dumb your chattin sh*t tbh

that clip is the most inteligent stuff i've heard come out his mouth famand he doesnt sound dumb your chattin sh*t tbh
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?i dont mean the content of what he is saying is sounds uninteligent- i mean the way he sounds .i.e the way he pronounces his words, his voice etc

WHAT IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE?i dont mean the content of what he is saying is sounds uninteligent- i mean the way he sounds .i.e the way he pronounces his words, his voice etc
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU d*ckSUCKER.HOW CAN YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT BY THE WAY YOU SOUND PRONOUCE YOUR WORDS AND YOUR VOICE???YOUR ON SOME NEX HYPE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU d*ckSUCKER.HOW CAN YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT BY THE WAY YOU SOUND PRONOUCE YOUR WORDS AND YOUR VOICE???YOUR ON SOME NEX HYPE.
lol low him, Special K is like venom when it comes to sh*t chatting, minus the comedy factor.

lol low him, Special K is like venom when it comes to sh*t chatting, minus the comedy factor.
aint u dat guy dat said i my experience with ac's is low coz u think russians are always at the top ask any black guy who done even a couple transactions if theyve EVER came into contact with a Russian u chat sh*t u dont pop off no ac's -broke motherf*ckerbout i chat sh*t - never that guy SOUNDS like a dunce he may not be but he SOUNDS like one

seems like theres a mix up here as to the understanding and comprehending by how somebody speaks can mean the words they useif somebody is forever speaking gutter/slang/street and not using any dictionary terminology u can be classed as un-intelligentu do not need to personally know the person to decipher whether they are intelligent or not...just saying -

seems like theres a mix up here as to the understanding and comprehending by how somebody speaks can mean the words they useif somebody is forever speaking gutter/slang/street and not using any dictionary terminology u can be classed as un-intelligentu do not need to personally know the person to decipher whether they are intelligent or not...just saying -
nah thats not what i meant by he sounds unintelligent.by you sayin this your implying that you have to use 'big' words and limited use of slang to sound intelligent - i meant the intonation of his voice, how he says certain words anyone who done english language a level will clock what i'm tryin to say here

nah thats not what i meant by he sounds unintelligent.by you sayin this your implying that you have to use 'big' words and limited use of slang to sound intelligent - i meant the intonation of his voice, how he says certain words anyone who done english language a level will clock what i'm tryin to say here
loool at you sdaying he sounds unitelligent then coming out with "done" enbglish a level

loool at you sdaying he sounds unitelligent then coming out with "done" enbglish a level
:lol:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU d*ckSUCKER.HOW CAN YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT BY THE WAY YOU SOUND PRONOUCE YOUR WORDS AND YOUR VOICE???
brian_855_18424683_0_0_7002902_300.jpgYou can.I don't think Marcus does though. Sounds like a couple of my bredrins.