FIFA 09 LEAGUE

Tee

I FEEL WE SHOULD DO A LEAGUE LIKE A EURO SUPER LEAGUE TYPE THING ALSO DO SIDE CUPS BUT HEADS HAVE TO USE THE SAME TEAM IN THE CUP AS THEY DO IN THE LEAGUE NO DOUBLES JUST LIKE THE WORLD CUP THING & DO A PICK DRAW JUS LIKE IT IF YOU PLAYIN IN THE LEAGUE AND YOU AINT ONLINE WHEN THAT DRAW IS MADE YOU WONT BE IN THE DRAW YOU WILL JUS BE PLACED LAST (SO WE DONT HAVE A SITUATON WE HAD WHERE LS JUMPED ON LATE AS SPAIN ) ANYONE ON THIS ?????

im on a league more than another tourny f*ck doing another tournament then half the people just dropping out at important timesimo we shouldnt do that thing we did last time to select a team though, dunno what should be done to pick teams but fitz tournament with duplicates that md_dan won was sick. duplicates sounds sh*t but depends what kinda league your looking to do. just a league of everyone that wants to play with club sides from any country in it or strictly prem/la liga/serie A/ etc teams in the league. i'd say if it was the first then it would work if only a set amount could pick the same team, theres loads of good club teams on this. league seems like it would flop but just need someone to set it up properly imo.

im on a league more than another tourny f*ck doing another tournament then half the people just dropping out at important timesimo we shouldnt do that thing we did last time to select a team though, dunno what should be done to pick teams but fitz tournament with duplicates that md_dan won was sick. duplicates sounds sh*t but depends what kinda league your looking to do. just a league of everyone that wants to play with club sides from any country in it or strictly prem/la liga/serie A/ etc teams in the league. i'd say if it was the first then it would work if only a set amount could pick the same team, theres loads of good club teams on this. league seems like it would flop but just need someone to set it up properly imo.
The same thing would happen, doesnt matter if its a league or a tourneyThe way the current tourny was organsied when it came to selecting a team was bless, just certain man wasnt feeling it cos they got a sh*t teamWhen it comes to duplicates im not bothered eitherway, just becomes abit dead out playing the same teams all the time. its not very realistic. European Super League FTW

The same thing would happen, doesnt matter if its a league or a tourneyThe way the current tourny was organsied when it came to selecting a team was bless, just certain man wasnt feeling it cos they got a sh*t teamWhen it comes to duplicates im not bothered eitherway, just becomes abit dead out playing the same teams all the time. its not very realistic. European Super League FTW
only reason i said that is a league is gonna most likely be a lower set amount rather than everyone jumpin in, could be wrong though, but i dont remember many people dropping out before when it was basically just the regulars playing in the second tournament. theres only been 3 tournies as far as i know, i've played in 2 and in the first it all seemed to go smooth apart from a few people playing their games a bit late. in the 2nd some people came in then straight away when it came close to the starting time dropped out and groups were left f*cked, obviously if they actually couldnt play its not their fault and it aint sho's fault either he just set up a tournament. al the tournaments have been good so far imo, just think the best one was duplicates but obv some people wont agreeyh thats true but i didnt so thats not the reason i personally dont think we should do it again, mexico were alright, just weak as f*ck and useless in the air. i just think everyone picking a team they are comfortable with >>>>>>>>>>>>> people ending up picking late and their motivation going into freefall. but whatever im not all that fussed how its picked, just personally think the tournament with duplicates went well.

European Super League FTW
DEFFO THIS IM NOT FUSSED ABOUT TEAMS AS I CAN PLAY WITH NUFF MYSELF THERS PURE 4/5 STAR TEAMS ABOUT THEY SHOULD NOT BE ANY NEED FOR DOUBLES IF ANYTHING THE ODD ONE OR 2 I JUS THINK ITS DEAD TO HAVE BARE MAN UTD VS MAN UTD / INTER VS INTER TRU SAY IS ALL FOR FUN LIKE NO PRIZESI DONT SEE Y MAN WILL ALWAYS WANT TO B THEM BAIT TEAMS ALSO IF THERES BARE DUPLICATES TOP GS WILL LOOK sh*t