Netbook laptops

Vtec

Samsung NC10 will do you nicely. £300 though.
this is what I've gotwish I hadn't now...no disk drive but I'm sure you can get an external oneslow, runs on XPbut obviously it all depends on what you're buying it for, if it's for your main computer...avoid

this is what I've gotwish I hadn't now...no disk drive but I'm sure you can get an external oneslow, runs on XPbut obviously it all depends on what you're buying it for, if it's for your main computer...avoid
You expect too much.I have the NC10 and it's brilliant.Ofcourse there is no disk drive. Main purpose is portability and disk drives are huge.For it to run optimally you need to upgrade the RAM to 2GB like I did. Runs beautifully with windows 7 and Vista Premium.Obviously it is not intended as a main pc but for a portable piece of kit at an affordable price it's pretty damn good.

You expect too much.I have the NC10 and it's brilliant.Ofcourse there is no disk drive. Main purpose is portability and disk drives are huge.For it to run optimally you need to upgrade the RAM to 2GB like I did. Runs beautifully with windows 7 and Vista Premium.Obviously it is not intended as a main pc but for a portable piece of kit at an affordable price it's pretty damn good.
safe peeps. Now i'm thinking I might as well just buy a new proper spec laptop, cos by the time i've spend xyz cash on these accessories to make this netbook up to par. Cost (which is what I was trying to minimise) are just gonna go through the roof.But still like the look and compact features about em...

safe peeps. Now i'm thinking I might as well just buy a new proper spec laptop, cos by the time i've spend xyz cash on these accessories to make this netbook up to par. Cost (which is what I was trying to minimise) are just gonna go through the roof.But still like the look and compact features about em...
2gb rams only 15 quid

I got mine for £300. Only use it when I am out an about.I have a full spec dell lappy for home.If you want something ultra portable then get this. carrying around my dell lappy gave me shoulder ache...lol.Watching 24 on the bus on the way to uni>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got mine for £300. Only use it when I am out an about.I have a full spec dell lappy for home.If you want something ultra portable then get this. carrying around my dell lappy gave me shoulder ache...lol.Watching 24 on the bus on the way to uni>>>>>>>>>>>>
c/sbut like I said if its you're gonna use it for your main source get a different laptop, well tbh you shouldnt be looking at netbooks at all for your main computer

c/sbut like I said if its you're gonna use it for your main source get a different laptop, well tbh you shouldnt be looking at netbooks at all for your main computer
True.

• 2 years later...