AMERICAN FAST FOOD WE NEED IN ENGLAND.

Thizz

• 1 year later...

innit coz in kfc and mcdonalds them man run food to a clock like say if the chicken has been there for 3 hours on display they dash

I know morleys and them next chicken chops aint on that flex and allot of their chickens seemed f*cked up

only ting i would trust in a rebore kfc is the chicken burger

c/s

once upon a time, I heard that we had popeye's in the UK, I'm not sure where but I remember being told that they were on/near army barracks or something like that.

Yhhhhhhh my uncle said when he was young he went to an American army barracks and they had a US supermarket. I thought he was chatting sh*t tbh.

There was a navy base where I grew up at we had a superbowl and US supermarket had everything, lucky charms, fruit rollups, that butter in a squeezey bottle for ur corn on the cob.. Hmm how i miss it so much.

checkers >>>>>>>>>>>

i dont care the wedges and greasyness of the burgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

f*ck popeyes, cockroaches galore crawling up mans legs and "i didnt know they had black ppl in inglan" f*ck that crack den

c/s wendys

anti c/s taco bell/mcdonalds, filet o fish over there wtf they just put mayo in the thing no special sauce f*ck that

i swear i got fat from being over there a few months the food is too good

this country is so lame for food

range,price,portions

we dying out here

Seriously?

We are pretty lucky out here

for our choices in fresh meat, fish and veg.

I especially love going back to my parents place, fresh strawberries, corgettes, brocolli, butternut squash, salad, basil, corriander, tomatoes, peas, all the fresh veg I can think of, then our local fisherman just drops fresh salmon, scallops, langoustine. I think we pretty lucky just gotta know where to look to find the good fresh food.

I have to admitt the two places in America I've been Brooklyn and Oakland I wasn't that impressed with the restuarants, But then im never really totally impressed with any restuarant in general, Im hard to please when it comes to good food, home cooked food was decent but I just know how far that shits traveled before it reached my plate. Its never totally fresh.

• Downvote 4

i think the choice they have in america is actually over whelming

an we seem to have more ready access to healthy produce but then when u go to that health food store which they now have over here

their one shits all over ours, shits on it, big time

how many different type of anything, so much food