Sign in to follow this  
JLovely

Excuse me if Im late....

Guest Lemons

wOW.They filmed it in someones bedroom.Thats terrible. And that's only one of the reasons that it is terrible.

prior to seeing this thread i had bashy down as a guy to rate but he has kinda tainted his image in my eyeshe is trying to hard man has to either be a rapper or be a comedian stop riding the fence cos i dont know if and when ya serious

Guest Wu-Tang
prior to seeing this thread i had bashy down as a guy to rate
LMAO

prior to seeing this thread i had bashy down as a guy to rate but he has kinda tainted his image in my eyeshe is trying to hard man has to either be a rapper or be a comedian stop riding the fence cos i dont know if and when ya serious
:lol::lol: Thing is its an ode to hip hop and other artist did the dressing up thing too BUT to me the shirtless/bandana look is a step too far.

it werent dat bad - u lot are hypin still u does look like a d*ckhead with da bandana still
Yh i think the performance was good...its the the look that aint working.

Guest WAVESURFER

The biro tattoos are what kills it for me.Look at these f*ck*ng chumps as well:

it werent dat bad - u lot are hypin still u does look like a d*ckhead with da bandana still
its not a hype to be honest any time on ROAD when you see a man going on with the tupac look im sure you think he is a mook i mean i have come across MANY of them nigerian man that all talk with american accent and go on like tupac and its a puppet showright now is no different.