little Techy things that baffle you

VENOM

little technological things liek how the f*ck a laser printer prints all that stuff so fast?tv adverts, and shows with all those graphics.. we usually know how big things work like planes and engines etc, but the small things still kinda baffle mewhats yours...and any answers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó

woah take it easysrsly plyr i like this threadbut i cant think of anything although i think how do things work all the timebut for some reason i cant think of anything right now

What baffles me the most is how they fit all those circuits on a Processor boardits scary even thinking about ityonah.jpgthis is the latest intel core duo processor boardit contains nearly 1 TRILLION transistors!!!a004.answer.jpgthis is the first ever transistor created in 1947 truly mind boggling

What baffles me the most is how they fit all those circuits on a Processor boardits scary even thinking about ityonah.jpgthis is the latest intel core duo processor boardit contains nearly 1 TRILLION transistors!!!a004.answer.jpgthis is the first ever transistor created in 1947 truly mind boggling
Feel like I've travelled back in time to A Level Physics*shudders*

What baffles me is radio...The radio stations send out an invisible signal that get's picked up by a radio mast Which then get's formed into a sound, then get's transmitted to other local mastsThen....thenHmm, nah still can't figure it out how can something you can't see or hear get transported from one place to another via waves of sound etcMind boggling tbh

Guest Lemons
Electronic student so not much tbh.
how do laser printers work.
And digital cameras.Also - I dont want a wiki answer, I want you to break it down for me in your own words, please.

What baffles me is radio...The radio stations send out an invisible signal that get's picked up by a radio mast Which then get's formed into a sound, then get's transmitted to other local mastsThen....thenHmm, nah still can't figure it out how can something you can't see or hear get transported from one place to another via waves of sound etcMind boggling tbh