Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

Players You Feel That Are Likely To Be Snapped Up From The Teams Possibly Facing Relegation?

Stoke = Delap (for long throws probably Bolton)Pompey = James, Johnson, Crouch, Diop, KranjarHull = GeovanniBlackburn = Santa Cruz, McCarthy, WarnockSunderland = Richardson, Jones, Cisse, GordonNewcastle = Duff, Owen, Martins, Bassong, BeyeMiddlesborough = Downing, Alves, Wheater, A.Johnson, Digard, Huth, TuncayWest Brom = Morrision (good potential imo) Ishmael Miller (Not sure if hes loan from man city or perm?)

Hold tight Kieron Richardson going to the championship, a couple levels above where he belongs(playing ability has nothing to do with that statement)

Rumour is that Adam Johnson could be coming to Chelsea in the summer.What with the new 6/5 english player rule coming up.

realistically where will owen go?he actually isnt very good anymore & who will pay him the money?
saudi arabia or them arab teams

Boro - Tuncay, Alliadere and Alfonso Alves (not because he's good).WBA - Greening (been there a while, he deserves Prem football), Bednar

Stoke = Delap (for long throws probably Bolton)Pompey = James, Johnson, Crouch, Diop, KranjarHull = GeovanniBlackburn = Santa Cruz, McCarthy, WarnockSunderland = Richardson, Jones, Cisse, GordonNewcastle = Duff, Owen, Martins, Bassong, BeyeMiddlesborough = Downing, Alves, Wheater, A.Johnson, Digard, Huth, TuncayWest Brom = Morrision (good potential imo) Ishmael Miller (Not sure if hes loan from man city or perm?)
LOLThe thing is it is true, some wasted manager thinking he can get the best out of him will sign him.SMH

LOLThe thing is it is true, some wasted manager thinking he can get the best out of him will sign him.SMH
Alves is f*ck*ng dirt. Just needs confidence. And 5 hours a day shooting practise. He gets himself into a shitload of sick positions. His movement is quality.

I think if there is one thing that unifies football fans across the country it's the possibility of Newcastle getting relegated.
Seen this on the tube the other day, think I died a little inside.20a9pcn.jpg

I think if there is one thing that unifies football fans across the country it's the possibility of Newcastle getting relegated.
:lol: :lol:

Alves is f*ck*ng dirt. Just needs confidence. And 5 hours a day shooting practise. He gets himself into a shitload of sick positions. His movement is quality.
Alves is c*ntOnly good thing he has done for them is knock 2 past usOnly scored 12 goals1million per goallolting

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the northern teams go down.Their fans are c*nts and so are the players.That said, iWant Arsenal to snap up Wheater...

Wheater's purchase could mean we change the way we use our back 4.Only reason he'd be 'too slow' is because Wenger loves playing a high defensive line...