Biggest Myths In Football?

Avon Barksdale

Guest Wu-Tang

Most of manchester supports cityLiverpool have fantastic away atmosphere in the league, have the best fans in the league etc etcThat liverpool will finish above 3rd this seasonpeople claiming there is basied toward united

To be honest Old Trafford is quietand i aint comparing it to the 70's and 80's (the real times)i'm comparing it tho the mid to late 90's its sh*t there ex season ticket holder with no real want or ambition to go back its like seeing your Grandmother dying of Cancer all frail in a hospital bed when all your memories are of her vibrant full of life and totally active.

Guest M12 Part 2
How can you argue with the last one?
in the SPL the top 2 is almost guaranteed in the prem the top 4 is almost guaranteed, I would say that shows a lot of predictablity
LOOOOOL u absolute tartthink about it logically at the start of the seasonin scotland u are 99% certain either celtic or rangers are going to winin england u cant even be 75% sure that any of Chelsea, Arsenal,Liverpool or United will definitely win.4 teams have a REALISTIC chance of winning. In Scotland only 2 do. re-think which is more predictable.or to simplify it even further, which would be easier to "predict" at the start of the season. the correct top 2 in scotland or the correct top 2 in England. You dont need betfair to tell you which the bookies wont even take bets on.