where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no inparticular racist areas. You have racist people EVERYWHERE. And not just white people, which I think this thread was made to point out but, I see more talk of race and skin colour coming from the black community tbh i.e. black girls saying "I wan't a nice black guy, I just ain't attracted to white people" (other way round it would be racist) .. also.. look at whatever room, who is the best black actor? and bare black topics.. even in love and life, people have to STRESS they are checking a (enter race here) girl.Again, not digging out the black community but they seem to have double standards where race is concerned.But again, racists are everywhere. Could be living next door for all you know.

im from THE ENDS FAMwhere else would i be fromDEVONSHIRE?
Podsmead
lololSW16STR8 UPWAT U SAYEN
Someone tell this posh boy to shut the f*ck up, i dunno how u can rep anywhere tbh, seeing as ur the resident victim - i reckon u could move to the scottish highlands and still end up having ur tippex covered man bag thrown in the lake by McGregor's unruly 12 yr old daughter.

im from THE ENDS FAMwhere else would i be fromDEVONSHIRE?
Podsmead
lololSW16STR8 UPWAT U SAYEN
Someone tell this posh boy to shut the f*ck up, i dunno how u can rep anywhere tbh, seeing as ur the resident victim - i reckon u could move to the scottish highlands and still end up having ur tippex covered man bag thrown in the lake by McGregor's unruly 12 yr old daughter.
:rofl: :rofl: