where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racist to who?The Whole of the country is racist to somalians, polish, and most asians (bangaladdesh, india, pakistani)Being black honestly just about the only way you will escape 'blatant' racism, cuz 'nah they've been 'ere ages, their english'
:lolno: <<< or so that's wot a lot of black people think
the real reason is white people dont want it with black people no more, not worth the hasslelike on hollyoaks, i kno its fiction, but look at that sh*t little village do u think that gaz guy would do that to a black girl, i dontblacks are no longer seen as easy targetsI would say in London, them deep areas of south east - petts wood eltham dem ends, sh*t my pants down there even tho people tell me it ain that bad no more, i dnt believe themLOL @jamaica being racist when the motto is out of many one people

Racist to who?The Whole of the country is racist to somalians, polish, and most asians (bangaladdesh, india, pakistani)Being black honestly just about the only way you will escape 'blatant' racism, cuz 'nah they've been 'ere ages, their english'
:lolno: <<< or so that's wot a lot of black people think
the real reason is white people dont want it with black people no more, not worth the hasslelike on hollyoaks, i kno its fiction, but look at that sh*t little village do u think that gaz guy would do that to a black girl, i dontblacks are no longer seen as easy targets
what?

oh world - Germany/ Austria .. went skiing in austria with me school way back me and the few black bredders got bare looks and im pretty sure one kid actually saw us as the first black persons hes saw not on TV no lie, kid was pointing and tuggin his mom, might have fort we were gonna jack him tho

oh world - Germany/ Austria .. went skiing in austria with me school way back me and the few black bredders got bare looks and im pretty sure one kid actually saw us as the first black persons hes saw not on TV no lie, kid was pointing and tuggin his mom, might have fort we were gonna jack him tho
swear down , when you go to them places..niggas look at your like your alien

Guest luckstar

stoke is a racist placei was in the city centre 1 time and gt involved in a massive brawl in a bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... i felt like i was fightnin 4 my life i was proud 2 be fightin against the devils withh my sudanese brother im all over tbh.... parts of manchester are scummyhertfordshire... surrey... watford on a night out in the past all these places are rife with cracka devils..this is why i HATE leavin brent and i keep my arse fully entrenched in ldn where the brown man is strong

stoke is a racist placei was in the city centre 1 time and gt involved in a massive brawl in a bar IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY... i felt like i was fightnin 4 my life i was proud 2 be fightin against the devils withh my sudanese brother im all over tbh.... parts of manchester are scummyhertfordshire... surrey... watford on a night out in the past all these places are rife with cracka devils..this is why i HATE leavin brent and i keep my arse fully entrenched in ldn where the brown man is strong
Nah man bare niggers in stoke, f*ck pure africans in the darnce

Lemme just get my Racism-o-meter!I don't think anywhere can be MOST racist. But for sure all them Scottish bits where white guys from different sides of a street f*ck*ng slice each other up and speak in ununderstandable language wouldn't take to kindly to a black face.