where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemons

When I was in Staussberg some French guys spat at me (not on me, no Phil Brown) and called me a 'white c*nt'. They were white.I don't think it was a racists attack, I think they were just mugging me off.

The small county areas are the most "racist" - these are people that have NEVER seen black people in real life. Places like Eltham/Romford are glamour racist areas - most residents are them part time racists (e.g. joke around with black men on sunday football then vote bnp)
so true. you always tell how new you are to people when they go "omg can i touch your hair"

Only racist place i knw off is Eltham (SE9), group of white cunts mustve said sutin racist to me and ma other boys..were like 8/9 of usfirst it was a minor then they just went there and they ended up gettin rushed..dont know any other areas but i heard Erith are bare racist aswell..not 1 of them areas i would ever go to anyway, nothing to look at there

Sometimes if you go looking for faults you will find faults. If you are obsessed with noticing racism then every little thing that happens will will make you paint a whole area as racist. Theres pockets of ignorant idiots everywhere . Some of the places you people claim to be racist are the best places I have been to, Japan and sweden for Instance. I had to beat off women with a stick and I had a lot of them chasing me down.

bermondsey is racist. went to a friends brithday party there last dec, and i had to go pick up some ppl from the tube station even though its just a 3min walk. they said bare white guys looking aggy were walking fast towards them so they had to duss back to the station before they went back.we looked for them but they'd gone. i always hear of random f*ckery round bermondsey...

Sometimes if you go looking for faults you will find faults. If you are obsessed with noticing racism then every little thing that happens will will make you paint a whole area as racist. Theres pockets of ignorant idiots everywhere . Some of the places you people claim to be racist are the best places I have been to, Japan and sweden for Instance. I had to beat off women with a stick and I had a lot of them chasing me down.
'Swat I'm saying no-one can objectively judge because some people may just have a bad experience

Guest Lemons
bermondsey is racist. went to a friends brithday party there last dec, and i had to go pick up some ppl from the tube station even though its just a 3min walk. they said bare white guys looking aggy were walking fast towards them so they had to duss back to the station before they went back.we looked for them but they'd gone. i always hear of random f*ckery round bermondsey...
:/ They could have been walking towards the station or something, thats a terrible reason to brand an area racist.

yes, but this thread was about the racist places based on experiences. no one says all of japan is racist so you make nill point

'Swat I'm saying no-one can objectively judge because some people may just have a bad experience
Agreed

Guest Flat Ericó
:/ They could have been walking towards the station or something, thats a terrible reason to brand an area racist.
:lol::lol::lol: init

:lol::lol::lol: init
loooltheres always an explanation b

Guest Wu-Tang

Obviously places have pockets but some places are known racist areasLike DagenhamElthamBermondsey (The Den is based here, snm)Honestly if your black and you go to these places for any amount of time you shouldnt be surprised to have a few things said to you / very least dutty looks thrown your way.

But still, alot of people on here have said them places in the countryside are racist areas due to no black people being there.Does not make it racist and because someone never seen a black person in real life until you, doesn't mean they are racist lol.