where r the most racist places in britain

Frank White

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World - Dunno, somewhere like Turkey.
Sorry? why would you say this tbh if you cant come up with a good answer your gone.
LOL
It wasn't that funny... allow licking his balloon knot.I based it on my experience there. Went in October for the Fenerbahce match, the racism towards us was rife.
Skeen

Britain - DagenhamWorld - Dunno, somewhere like Turkey.
Not serious.Dagenham?West Midlands is 50x worse.
:lol: No its not
Yes it is.Dudley/Solihull and dem places.
Are you for real? Solihull is like one of the nicest places ever. I've been shopping and to bars up there so many times and I've never seen any form of racism.

Britain - DagenhamWorld - Dunno, somewhere like Turkey.
Not serious.Dagenham?West Midlands is 50x worse.
Maybe things have changed in past 10 years but I've always known Dagenham to be a racist area.
That's bollocks tbh. Dagenham has a very mixed community, just like any other London borough.

read the first post only that japan ting is funni coz just yesterday i was reading on the bbc site where this girl chose to live in japan rather than go indonsia with her parents who are getting deportedhttp://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/...eron/index.htmlBorn in a Tokyo suburb, Noriko Calderon chatters in Japanese and at 13 looks like any other sailor-uniformed Japanese schoolgirl. To Japan's immigrations officials, however, Noriko and her alien family represents the thin edge of a wedge that threatens Japan with foreign hordes.That explains why Japan's gatekeepers have left her a tough choice: Leave home and travel to the Philippines with her parents, who were nabbed after living illegally in Japan for 16 years. Or, abandon her folks and stay alone on a temporary visa until she finishes school. Noriko has until Monday to decide, otherwise immigration officials will throw the whole family out.To give some background, 13-year-old Noriko Calderon's parents entered Japan on false passports 16 years ago and have been working since - contributing to society. Their daughter, who did not know her family was "illegal", speaks only Japanese and was shocked when her mother was arrested three years ago by immigration officials.The family has been through the courts to try to remain but today her parents were deported. Their daughter will remain in Japan and live with an aunt. Immigration laws stipulate the parents cannot return for five years.The failure of the Japanese to waver and make an exception in this instance seems very harsh - campaigners collected tens of thousands of signatures requesting the family be allowed stay in the country.Currently, Only 2% of Japan's population is foreign-born and its population is contracting at an alarming rate - it is expected that there will be 10m less people in Japan by 2030 than there are now.Despite this, the country does not want to relax its stringent immigration laws - even slightly. Seems incredibly myopic to me.This case is interesting as it has strong echoes of the Pamela Izevbekhai case here - would the Irish government consider allowing Ms Izevbekhai's children, although they are much younger than this girl, remain in the country if she were to be deported?Here's a CNN report -

Currently, Only 2% of Japan's population is foreign-born and its population is contracting at an alarming rate - it is expected that there will be 10m less people in Japan by 2030 than there are now.blackpool and preston is where all them racist comedians go to perform innit