FIFA 09 2v2 League (Club teams) (360)

Guest Wavelength

Pairs selection and Team selection  

1. 1. How do you want the pairs to be chosen?

• Randomly
    • By each participant personally
  2. 2. How do you want the teams to be chosen?

• Random draw, no team restrictions other than no duplicates
    • No random draw, no team restrictions and duplicates are allowed
    • Random draw, maximum of 4 teams per Country, no duplicates
    • Random draw, maximum of 4 teams per Country, duplicates allowed

Guest Wavelength

I thought I'd start this topic early so that when the time comes we can kick things off straight away,instead wasting days sorting these things out.FormatI'm thinking:- A standard league format where we all play each other twice, home and away.- BAP Online team play mode.- Both players must play as ANY at all times.- No seedings as we would all be in the same league.- 6 minute matches.This would be a more light-hearted competition but it could become competitive..Do not put your name down if you are interested, put your name down if you will participate to the end.I've added a poll so we can decide how the majority would like to decide the pairs.If anybody has a site or some software that could be used to record results and produce a table, that would be appreciated.Also we could have a goal of the tournament competition as everybody would play each other,so we'd all get a chance to play against Vip2's camera men.This would just add an extra dimension to the competition.Feel free to put any ideas forward.

Guest Wavelength

I thought he meant teams as in who your partner is not which actual club team you play with.I agree with random team selection but not random pair selection.

Guest Wu-Tang

Hmm tbh if theres no restriction on 4 teams max, then you dont really need random teams?There are enough decent teams considering the amount of people playing will be halved because of the doublesI dunno though, I suppose it does make it kinda unfair when its first come first serve

Guest Wavelength

You man are getting it twisted.Each pair will get to CHOOSE which club team they use.The order of which pairs get to pick a team will be random.From the way which you man are voting so far, the pairs will also be random.But that hasn't been decided yet as more people need to vote.The question is will there be a limit on the number of teams that can be picked from each country?Also, will there be duplicates?Just wanted to clear that up.

Guest Wavelength

Now the World Cup competition is done, we can get this up and running.Who's actually on it so I can do a random draw as it looks like the majority favour that way.

You know how when you used to play World cup/wembley doubles in school and there was one guy left over so he would play by himself.I'll nominate myself to be that guy, for the good of the tourney ^_^
PLAY WID RISKY HER WILL MOST PROB DC AT HALFTIME